Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone want to sell their laser goggles wicked new style orbtronic newport nova

Hi all
I was looking for undamaged glasses, and some multi spectrum.
I am doing test for safety glasses and looking for wicked lasers new styles, orbtronic, oem, cni, newport, kentec, and noir glasses and maybe some others. I am trying not to spend to much money so i thought i would look here first before spending so much on their sites.

I already have dragon, jetlasers, laservision, yamagoto, eagle pairs, dinodirect, nova, old style wicked, o-like, laserglow, and Radiant.
Thanks
will

you are welcome to have my wicked lasers goggles they issued with the arctic, they are total crap and block almost nothing

pay for shipping from new zealand and they are yours, i have 2 pairs

are they the new styles? which ones are they the dark red, red, or blue? how much shipping you think approx $10

What laservision and yamamoto glasses do you have? I know laservision makes from professional to wicked sick stuff. When they reinforce the frame with steel you know it can take a lot :D

What laservision and yamamoto glasses do you have? I know laservision makes from professional to wicked sick stuff. When they reinforce the frame with steel you know it can take a lot :D

Ya some of these qualities surprise me. the yamamota are goggle style multi-wave(mw) nd yag 2 filters with laser vision is in their new style fram and mutiwave to. when i finally put this study up i u will def. see

thank johan
will

just ordered orbtronic, rayfoss, and radiant

still looking for new style wicked lasers glasses 3 styles, cni, oem, newport (sperian makes them), kentec, rockport or any others any body have cheap ones from ebay or amazon they dont want either?

Orbtronic will soon post an offer only for Laserpointerforums members. Orbtronic Goggles and IR filter combo. Price will be pretty low.

Cheers