Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone here like nitrox lasers?

Kage

NitroxLasers said:
[quote author=sk8er4514 link=1228619094/0#13 date=1228806891]
LOL.

Go ahead and do an IP check. I'm assuming that his will be listed as originating from Southern California, as *this is the address that I'm shipping to*. Swordofsalvation is a legitimate customer of mine and I have transaction documents to prove it. I'm not quite sure what makes you think that he's affiliated with my company. The only thing he stated in his post was that he had purchased a module from me, is waiting for it to arrive, and wants input from others as to whether or not he got a good "deal" on the products ordered. I haven't the slightest clue how this can be construed as the grounds for an elaborate conspiracy theory... care to fill me in?

LOL, yourself! Anyone get the number of that turnip truck I fell off of? ;D

N

NitroxLasers.com

Kage said:
[quote author=NitroxLasers link=1228619094/0#15 date=1228809826][quote author=sk8er4514 link=1228619094/0#13 date=1228806891]
LOL.

Go ahead and do an IP check. I'm assuming that his will be listed as originating from Southern California, as *this is the address that I'm shipping to*. Swordofsalvation is a legitimate customer of mine and I have transaction documents to prove it. I'm not quite sure what makes you think that he's affiliated with my company. The only thing he stated in his post was that he had purchased a module from me, is waiting for it to arrive, and wants input from others as to whether or not he got a good "deal" on the products ordered. I haven't the slightest clue how this can be construed as the grounds for an elaborate conspiracy theory... care to fill me in?

LOL, yourself!  Anyone get the number of that turnip truck I fell off of? ;D[/quote]

You're hilarious.

Try 877-4-NITROX

Oh, wait.... that's our number

As in, the one that we pay 3.5 cents a minute for to SUPPORT our CUSTOMERS

which, last time I checked, was part of the cost of doing business (in the real world, anyway)

Perhaps the fall off of your idiomic turnip truck gave you enough momentum to roll into the land of conspiracy theorists? Just a though. Please DO let us know when you find some sort of factual basis for your accusations. kthxbye.

Kage

NitroxLasers said:
You're hilarious.

Thanks, I think it is important to have a good sense of humor in a public forum.. ;)

As for accusations, I made none. But I am very suspicious of coincidence, like your suddenly popping in and taking over. Still there is room for plausible deniability there.

But remember, denial is the first sign of guilt ;). Often, saying less can be a real virtue.

I wish you no ill,
Kurt

I am actually a seperate person. Im not justins clone, and neither am I him posing as someone else. anyways, thanks justin for sending me my order. and, to the rest of you, I would much prefer if you would only post if you have ordered or have used a nitrox laser. I dont need people re educating me in the basics of economics. thank you
sword

N

NitroxLasers.com

Swordofsalvation said:
I am actually a seperate person. Im not justins clone, and neither am I him posing as someone else. anyways, thanks justin for sending me my order. and, to the rest of you, I would much prefer if you would only post if you have ordered or have used a nitrox laser. I dont need people re educating me in the basics of economics. thank you
sword
No problem, hope you enjoy. I look forward to seeing a review

And I'll get that *cough* *cough* check for the "advertising" out to you right away. good work. ;)

- Justin

ixfd64

A few days ago, my computer suffered from a "blue screen of death." After restarting the computer, I noticed it had been infected with Trojan.Vundo, which was very hard to remove. Incidentally, the last website I visited before that happened was Nitrox Lasers' website.

I'm not saying Nitrox Lasers would try to infect someone's computer on purpose (it could have been an ad that Nitrox Lasers had no control over), but I'm posting this FYI. Just a heads up.

NitroxLasers a fraud site so beware especially with this fraudster person named Justin.

350mw red laser diode?
what's the name of the 22x diode in it? i'm interested as i'm building a red :)