Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone have this laser?

I found this laser pointer off Fasttech. I like the look of it, but it's sketchy.

For one, it says 500-2000w. What's the exact wattage on it?
And, I tried searching for reviews all over the internet and no one seems to have this exact laser pointer.

Here's the link: https://www.fasttech.com/p/1443106

I found this laser pointer off Fasttech. I like the look of it, but it's sketchy.

For one, it says 500-2000w. What's the exact wattage on it?
And, I tried searching for reviews all over the internet and no one seems to have this exact laser pointer.

Here's the link: https://www.fasttech.com/p/1443106
I wouldn't trust it any further than you can throw it.the cr123 batteries don"t last as long as the bigger 18650s used in most. Check out some of the shops here on tbe forum. They are well proven

Yeah I'm really not sure where to order online. It seems like every laser website I go to has a lot of bad reviews. Fasttech seems okay, but sketchy.

Just not quite sure what shop is best.

There are far more crappy laser sites then good but all depends what kind of laser u want if u want crappy stuff then u can get cheap on ebay or aliexpress but u never know what u get its more fun buy a laser that has good quality.

Wavelength - JETLASERS.ORG expensive lasers but very good quality

laserbtb also very good

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll check 'em out now.

You guys have been excellent help so far. Thank you a lot!

I actually really liked this laser when I first looked at it, it has a nice case and everything. But I didn't get it since it has an acrylic lens that will eventually melt and the gas from that can damage the diode. I ordered a 2.4W blue laser from Sci-Fi Lasers, and I can really recommend it, fantastic customer service!

Encap

Thanks! I'll check 'em out now.

You guys have been excellent help so far. Thank you a lot!

yes check out SciFi ---he is a member of LPF and makes all of his lasers offered. There is a nice 1W 445nm blue for $85 SF501B 445nm Blue

Also have a look at O-like 445-450nm laser : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

For a low cost 1W check out post #13 and #16 in this thread http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/cheap-aliexpress-445nm-10000mw-93899.html
The guy got a 1.2-1.4 445nm lser for only $47.14 including shipping to USA--was a crazy low price for an interesting laser in Gatling style host. Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is Hot Sale Powerful Blue Noble Laser Pointer light Pen 445nm Beam Match Cigarette Burning Star Cap 1000nw Adjustable

Last edited:
I have a 200 mw 532 of this model. its relative it could be really be what they advertise. i have bought stuff from fasttech that is at what they claim or more. It s really up to you

I wouldn't trust it. It's just another Chinese laser. The links people have posted are good links, check em out :beer: