Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anybody know if this is a good laser

Can you please do some searching before? I am not trying to come off rude but this forum has TONS of threads about reputable and non-reputable companies. Just type into the search bar below and you'll get results.

Welcome to the forum! :yh:

-Alex

GSS

My laser broke so I'm getting a new one and wanted to know if it looks legit.its called the
U`King ZQ-012A
And this is the description 638nm 500mW One Mode Waterproof Crude Linear Spot Style Red Light Aluminum Alloy Laser Pointer Kit Black. Here's the link....
U`King ZQ-012A 638nm 500mW One Mode Waterproof Crude Linear Spot Style Red Light Aluminum Alloy Laser Pointer Kit Black - Laserpointerpro.com
No laserpointerpro is not looked at as a good company here. Way way underspec and there is probably no diference between as an example one of their 10mw or 50mw, just the price. Yes do a little searching of some older threads about them and you will see basicly the same thing. Welcome also:)

My laser broke so I'm getting a new one and wanted to know if it looks legit.its called the
U`King ZQ-012A
And this is the description 638nm 500mW One Mode Waterproof Crude Linear Spot Style Red Light Aluminum Alloy Laser Pointer Kit Black. Here's the link....
U`King ZQ-012A 638nm 500mW One Mode Waterproof Crude Linear Spot Style Red Light Aluminum Alloy Laser Pointer Kit Black - Laserpointerpro.com

You can keep buying cheap junk or get a good laser.

You must also have laser safety glasses so you don't damage your eyesight.

Check out SANWU

What're you talking about cunt? You always make threads asking stupid questions before searching them. Everyone is too afraid to call you out on it because you'll threaten to kill yourself again.
Do us all a favor, follow your own advice and shut the hell up.

Ahaha looks like someone just keeps wanting to come back to the forum after getting banned multiple times. You must adore us!