Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does any one have the Ancient Laser V6 from O-like?

If what is any good... :thinking:
How about a link or a data sheet or
even a picture...:cool:

Jerry

The Review Thread, Niko adds most reviews of lasers to it, it saves time hunting through the pages. There's a review of a WL Core missing though, I can't recall who made it though...:whistle:

:eg:

The Review Thread, Niko adds most reviews of lasers to it, it saves time hunting through the pages. There's a review of a WL Core missing though, I can't recall who made it though...:whistle:

:eg:

Send me the link to it. I can't keep track of every single review added on LPF.

Idk about these but I just registered with LUCKLASER & brought the cool golden slim style 2000mw blue burning laser, with alloy case, light saber glow stick, charger, 5 caps etc $179.00 PayPal paid, awaiting shipping. They ensured me, they'll ship in 2 sep parcels to by pass custom restrictions. They guarantee fail safe.
If custom do stop it, they'll resend it.
Show custom stop the 2nd attempt LUCKLASER offer full money back guarantee refund. Win/win
Can't lose. Come on 7 days shipping...
Did they pay you to advertise for them or maybe are you one of them?

Edit: Enough is enough. Don't keep on promoting them in your replies and STOP NECROPOSTING

Last edited:
You learn something new every day. Thanks marcuspeh, I just went and googled that word :D

Last edited:
Did they pay you to advertise for them or maybe are you one of them?

Edit: Enough is enough. Don't keep on promoting them in your replies and STOP NECROPOSTING

With a name like "Red light special" that is clearly his purpose here.

Alan