Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do you think we could make a map of LPF members

D

Delorean Geek

LOL, I feel the pull of the darkside already. I thought if I got a good 400mW green, and a high powered 445, I would be finished....but now I think I want to get a 473 as well.

Help me!!

Last edited:

mod101

And then after you finish off as a wavelength junkie you move on to things like multi-line argons and other similar lasers :na:

No helping you now :D

well, given several of the above posts voicing concerns on privacy I agree only general dimensions could be measured, and it must be measured with anonymity unless given prior consent from participating users. Since the distribution of LPF may be international, gauging distribution by zip codes may yield very insignificant results.
It would be more constructive, purely from my opinion, so suggest geographic regions instead as areas in which members exist, NW, NE, SW, SE of continental US for example, originating and following polls of anonymity. While the true value of such polls may not be readily ascertained to justify its importance or time consumption on behalf of the forum, it does offer a suitable starting point to which such surveys may proceed.