Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do you have steady hands?

Rhith

Wow I need that pretty badly! My hands jitter all over the place. People usually ask what's wrong with me. :D Sad thing is I'm still able to solder small components with ease....

Rhith said:
Wow I need that pretty badly! My hands jitter all over the place. People usually ask what's wrong with me. :D Sad thing is I'm still able to solder small components with ease....

Do you drink a lot of coffee? :cool:

When I am full of the stuff I can barely open my house door, otherwise my hands are rock steady...this caffeine is cruelly addictive though...so most of the time its domo origato mr. roboto... :-/

That doesn't mean that I would buy this product though, that would be admitting that I have a problem with caffeine, which I clearly don't... ::)

Thanks
brtaman

Rhith

Almost the other way around for me. If i'm hungry or tired then I'm shaking all over the place. So when I have soup as an appetizer it's horrible if someone is watching me and I'm eating slow. ;D

Yeah, not getting enough nutrients into your system will also do it :-/

Know what you mean with the soup though ;D eheheehe

brtaman

mushrooms are great for restoring trace elements that your body needs to regulate muscle controll
a mushroom a day keeps the shakes away..

tatman

nutrients?mushrooms?appetizers?Relating to lasers ,thats interesting technology. I wonder how they do it and might it also work on a firearm?NOT the optics on a firearm, but the actual firearm itself.

Ace82

Wow, it never fails to amaze me the new shit they come up with to sell lasers. Next, they will have a hand held motor mirror set up for making circles in presentations! ;D

but what is it?? what makes it so you dont shake?

and btw that looks fake on the top one, i mean ive seen shaking, but that seriously looks like they are trying to use their wrist and fingers just to make it look like it's shaking.

Ace82 said:
Wow, it never fails to amaze me the new shit they come up with to sell lasers. Next, they will have a hand held motor mirror set up for making circles in presentations! ;D

Hehe made me lol, just imagined one of my more eccentric professors coming into class all smug with his new circle pointer.

oh and tatman...pfft dont you know anything, diodes grow on fungus(there is the connection with the shrooms), which needs nutrients to grow...it also makes an appetizing snack...all of which are made up of star dust...EVERYTHING is connected with lasers...

Oh an keeperx thats good info thanks...I like mushrooms, just haven't had any in a while...time for some rizoto :)

Ace82

iamalloy said:
...what if i actually want to move it? does it stay pointed in one direction?

What kind of question is that? Obviously it still moves, didn't you see the vid? If you mean shake it violently or vibrate it I would imagine it would buff it smooth. Only short vibrations get buffed, not the entire motion. Duh! :p

They use the same technology in digital cameras, it's called "IMAGE STABILIZATION"Maybe this is called LASER STABILIZATION ;Dphoenix77/rob :cool: