Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do you have a green laser and live in Queensland?

Things

I was helping my grandma with her computer. She ended up driving me home at about 8pm tonight. Just as we ere turning up my street, a green laser raced up the side of the road. Anyone in Redlynch, Cairns, Australia? Id like to know who it is even if they dont go on these forums, itd be nice if there was a laserist in my area :)

Re: Do you have a green laser and live in Queensla

ah yes it would be interesting to encounter someone else with a green laser, or someone on the forum.
nope sorry, i like in the US.

Razako

As strange as it sounds I have never actually seen anyone else with a green laser other the people I have resold dx lasers to. I like it that way myself. Adds a lot of WOW factor to your greens when you show them off and you don't have idiots shining them at helicopters every other day.

Razako said:
As strange as it sounds I have never actually seen anyone else with a green laser other the people I have resold dx lasers to.  I like it that way myself.  Adds a lot of WOW factor to your greens when you show them off and you don't have idiots shining them at helicopters every other day.
At the begining of the school you I actually met someone at my school who bought a 30mW True laser off DX. He's famaliar with taking it apart, turning the pot, all that stuff.
I tried refering him to this forum, but he's only read up on candlepowerforums.

I was saw something like that at a grocery store at night. It was probably a radioshack <5mW. I was tempted to return fire with my X105 but my sense of responsible use regained control and I let it go. ;D

One of my friends bought a DX 30 after I showed him my 105... But other than him I have never seen another person with a green laser. Which naturally makes me happy.

Edit: Actually, I did go to Zion National Park in Utah, and I was showing my modded Galileo off to my friends and someone else started pointing at the mountain I was drawing on my laser with.

Anyone lasers at me and I'll not hesitate to return fire with my 115mw DX 200... as long as I can see them and be sure I'm not gonna hit anybody, only nonreflective stuff around them :)