Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do not read

Ace82

Re: JAKE21, Child User.

GooeyGus said:
Business lessons learned the hard way :-X
Gee Wes, it didn't occur to you why he was so interested in all that info? Not to mention, Jake has been exploited a few times for his acts in the past...maybe you weren't here for that. Why would you willingly give up your recipe to a competitor chief unless you didn't care that they could actually steal your business?

GooeyGus said:
To paraphrase your own words (spoken from jakes perspective) "You gave it to me fair and square, it's mine now and I can do whatever I want with it"   :)

Karma really is a bitch.  ;)

OUCH! ;D

GooeyGus said:
To paraphrase your own words (spoken from jakes perspective) "You gave it to me fair and square, it's mine now and I can do whatever I want with it"   :)

Karma really is a bitch.  ;)

hahahahahaha

damn i couldnt have said it better myself!

looks like gus hit the nail on the head..... ::)

also looks like wes is back down to -12 rep again..... ;D

drew said:
looks like gus hit the nail on the head..... ::)

you know what blows my mind? the fact that he gets so much positive rep or doing nothing lol

so many people feel bad for his -rep and just give him +rep

its kinda crazy.

the kid probably had more positive rep than me lol but way more negative since i have none!

Ace82

thesk8nmidget said:
[quote author=drew link=1225279392/0#18 date=1225390880]looks like gus hit the nail on the head..... ::)

you know what blows my mind? the fact that he gets so much positive rep or doing nothing lol

so many people feel bad for his -rep and just give him +rep

its kinda crazy.

the kid probably had more positive rep than me lol but way more negative since i have none! [/quote]

1 step forward, 2 steps back... waste of energy.
1 step forward, 0 steps back... no waste of energy. :D

Switch

Jake i hope you get screwed in the anus by a monkey.
Not very likely now, is it? :p
simplysped2 , +repped you for the translation, that was funny. :D Seriously jake, dyslexia is one thing, but wth is up with "jellice" ? :-? I mean, seriously..."jellice" !? was that on purpose? :-/ Not even spellcheck can help you now....

ben74

Hey jake21, i still haven't gotten my diode yet and i am dyslexic but you dont see me splieng anthing rong.

ben74 said:
Hey jake21, i still haven't gotten my diode yet and i am dyslexic but you dont see me splieng anthing rong.
i am dyslexic sometimes :-/ btw i got the sled today ;D
DSC06810.jpg
DSC06806.jpg

ben74

lucky you i have been waiting for months  :-/ how long did you have to wait?

ben74

Its doing great but its going to be outdone by a 80mW aries.

666DAN

OK Wes, time to get your own back, tell *us* who the supplier is then we can deal direct and not buy through Jake :p

JLSE

666DAN said:
OK Wes, time to get your own back, tell *us* who the supplier is then we can deal direct and not buy through Jake :p

[smiley=evil.gif]666DAN GB! [smiley=evil.gif]

666DAN said:
I want to say who.. but how ? lol
I can't do that man. Also the supplier is very low on stock.

jake21

wes its not my fault u always get banned for months,and if no one wants to buy from me then dont im not forcing any one. and wes u could of done a gb long time ago but look what happened now i had nothing to do with ur failure.

jake21 said:
wes its not my fault u always get banned for months,and if no one wants to buy from me then dont im not forcing any one. and wes u could of done a gb long time ago but look what happened now i had nothing to do with ur failure.
"look what happened now" Yea Jake what happened now was you took use of my sources and charged people more then what you should really be charging.