Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do i need goggles?

LOL, that's just a formality, it says when you reach uh... 50 rep power I believe?

But, I have done business with Clif before, I have bought stuff for him and he bought heatsinks and stuff from me, and I have read numerous reviews so far praising Clif for his business practices.

He had a shortage of stock for his store lately, you may notice inventory isn't all that abundant, but he's springing back to his feet and his store is returning to the way it was (three pages of driver selections), so any business you can take to him will help greatly.

Cajunlasers is one of the main suppliers of parts for people here on LPF. I've never seen any complaint about them. Just about anyone here who builds a laser and has a PayPal account might buy from them at sometime. I don't know how long it takes for shipping from US to UK, maybe someone in the UK can comment on this. If you just need safety glasses there may be something closer but I don't know. If you need them to fit over your glasses there just isn't much to choose from.

Alan

Current import limitations on UK import lasers completed and marketed a "pointer" is 1mW. US import limit is 5mW. However, the sky is the limit for separate parts.

diachi

Current import limitations on UK import lasers completed and marketed a "pointer" is 1mW. US import limit is 5mW. However, the sky is the limit for separate parts.

You realize this thread is from 2013 right? Please avoid digging up old threads unless you have new information to add.

Actually didn't look for a date of last reply. Saw a question I had an answer to. Thanks for the rude response though.

diachi

Actually didn't look for a date of last reply. Saw a question I had an answer to. Thanks for the rude response though.

Rude response? Thanks for the snarky response.

New members aren't always aware of forum etiquette, I was bringing that part of forum etiquette to your attention in case you were one of those new members that isn't aware.

Last edited: