Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DL "Aurora" green now available in 100mw.

Yes the Endeavor would be best if you want to take it with you. The RPL has a 2.5W n-light diode in it, so your not going to go wrong with that one; but to me it's more suited to stuff in the backyard & house. I've taken the Endeavor out & about with me, but never beyond the backyard with the RPL's.

Moptsp

I don't usually take my lasers with me out into the public whether it be big or small. I feel I'm taking risk. Obviously if I have it with me, I will want to take it out. :D I might get too much attention lol. It's better to be alone and only have to worry about your eyes also.

So I guess size doesn't matter much in that sense. However; I do want something that I can leave on a bit longer, and with better output constancy. This makes it sound like the RPL is my best choice. Still though, I've never had a "pen" like host with a cr2 battery. So it's life time/cycle/stability may be better than the "viper" style pen also adding the fact that it's larger with the heat sink included.

Hard Hard Hard. xD Maybe I should by both! Lol, na, Ill pass on putting out 1k lol.

Then I would say an RPL is exactly what you are looking for, you'll get plenty of run time with it, and it will last you years & years. Good luck.

i think that 199 dollars is not a good price for 100mw. But it could be overpowered to 150mw.