Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DIY yellow laser pen pointer hardware.

XrayX

Hello everybody. I want to make a yellow laser pen combined red and green laser.
I need some hardware.

I ordered phr 803t for the 2 dichroic mirror

but I need A "filter" from GGW-H20L sled a dichroic mirror.
You can see it on jayrob thread here

XrayX

if somebody has the sled to sell without led in it. I juste need the dichroic

AFAIK those sleds are very cheap. & the dichro mirrors are very small.

but you are right about members have some left overs un-needed. good luck w/ your project-post some pics!!

Encap

Is a problem with "ancient" in terms of laser technology available /more than 10 years ago builds. Parts to make whatever the idea is generally being no longer be available due to newer better being current production and no interest or demand any longer --nobody bothering with them any longer.
The last 50 pcs on earth of discontinued 6X blu-ray sled GGW-H20L sleds are available new but described as factory defective here: http://www.vendio.com/stores/lasers...industri/ggw-h20l-6x-blu-ray-sled/lid=1493860 if you want to buy a one, however.

There seem to be a few complete LG GGW-H20L drives available if you search Google as well at about the same price as the sled

Last edited:

XrayX

It will be better to buy the complet drive. ^^
68$ for juste the filter is not cheap. I think I can find a filter for more cheap.

maybe if you search for these more than a few years ago you may find sellers of that 405 diode AND they may still have some leftover sleds (diodes harvested) ask Barrnet.. good luck---

found this thread- some members are still around- others---not so much..

Last edited: