Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Distance burn explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
So you just came here to complain? Your life is that bad? I figured it out. I really should have realized anyone who had the answer wouldn’t be on here. I’m trying to help you guys make money I’m an investor I buy things that you likely can’t get in the future. All I need for the Zeus is the get a single axis correction lens to up its power 10x. The answer to this question wasn’t hard I find it pathetic you couldn’t figure it out.
You’re an investor? 😂
You can’t even read or pay attention to what’s being said.
You wouldn’t have a clue about what you’re investing in.

Howie923

setting records in post habits
do we even have a name for 5 posts in a row??
this is not a chat room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

look what I found...
and there are MORE- I search 'long distance burn..
and BAM this one and more-- reading gave me the de ja vou moment except it was w/ amnesia..''' wow I don't remember this ever happening before'''

That was 2011 a lot has changed and my question wasn’t around beam expanders. Tho they play a role. And in this thread some one said the opposite. Delete the thread like every other one you gave to read thru too much be to get a simple answer.

Howie923

You’re an investor? 😂
I afford 5k rent simply day trading it’s not that hard like most things with common sense. Read candle stick charts and don’t be greedy.
For anyone who wants to make bank invest In the stock hcmc its selling for.0017 as of writing this. There in a huge lawsuit and expected to win and shares to go from 1-4 dollars in a year after it settles.

Encap

You’re an investor? 😂

The nonsense posts and comments for attention of any kind, are proof positive that nothing with nothing is still nothing.

"I’m trying to help you guys make money..."? Nothing to do with anything on LPF + delusional disconnected narcisisstic drivel, the entire posted comment really.

"All I need for the Zeus is the get a single axis correction lens to up its power 10x." lol
Makes sense if what he means by "The answer to this question wasn’t hard I find it pathetic you couldn’t figure it out." is by some stretch of imagination, that none of the correction lenses on this planet can increase the power output of the diode in the Zeus laser he invested in one iota. I doubt however that is what he meant even though it can be read/interpreted that way. lol

That whole post is essentially meaningless nonsense.

Last edited:

nmbusa

I afford 5k rent simply day trading it’s not that hard like most things with common sense. Read candle stick charts and don’t be greedy.
For anyone who wants to make bank invest In the stock hcmc its selling for.0017 as of writing this. There in a huge lawsuit and expected to win and shares to go from 1-4 dollars in a year after it settles.
last 1
not participating not funny anymore

stupid.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.