Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Discount for Lanling for LPF members

Good news.

I have managed to secure a discount for LPF members wishing to buy red or green "labby" modules or standalone laser projectors from simple Mono colour to RGY and up to RGB full colour.

He will offer the best deal he can do and promises to beat all his "buy now" prices on Ebay (sometimes by up to 20% depending on the product) :cool:

His Ebay store is:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Lanling-Tech

He will give a personal quote by Emailing : Davidlanling@hotmail.com

I am not gaining personally from this, but I am hoping when I can finally afford a Blue labby, he will do me a good deal for the extra exposure.

Just Quote Jason and Laserpointerforums in the mail and he will do you the best deal he can.

Jase.

Edit : Oops Mods might want to move this to companies and reviews.

I'm interested in his RGY, CO2 and green labby -- Why dosen't he reply to my emules ?? I'm about to say PHOOY to him.

Mike

He may be on holiday or busy at work. Are you emailing his direct hotmail address or eBay account? I can assure you he answers his emails very, very fast and is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

I have emailed him on your behalf Mike. I should get a reply soon (hopefully)

Jase.

Jase --
David got email working again and WOW -- He does communicate!! I ordered my scanner tonight at 11:30 PM :) He mentioned that you had sorta kicked his a$$ !!

Thanks --

Mike

Grats Mike.

I thought it was a bit strange him not replying, as usually he is very good. I have the scanner from him, and green and red Lab style units. and am very happy with all of them.

I hope you enjoy your scanner ;D

Jase

Things

hmmmm he doesn't seem to be responding to his emails on ebay???? i emailed and asked him about the fan, and after 24 hours, still no responce???? maybe he's tired of all my questions ;D

things said:
hmmmm he doesn't seem to be responding to his emails on ebay???? i emailed and asked him about the fan, and after 24 hours, still no responce???? maybe he's tired of all my questions ;D
I dont think so Things. He managed to get an email through to me yesterday. He is having big problems with his email at the moment, but hopes to get it sorted asap.

Jase

It's probably Hotmail that's messing things up. My accounts randomly stop accepting mail, start dropping mail for no reason and with no warnings, or time out in trying to retrieve mail. MS has their head up their arse on that service.

disma

I just ordered a laser from him, he is quick on email, and is a very nice guy. If the laser is as good as the communication, it will be an awesome laser. I cant wait to get it.
(150mw green lab)

Max