Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

diodes

I think I may buy a few of those modules just for fun, how do you focus the one in Daedal's first link?

Daedal

Alright... so I started typing this then I decided to just give everyone a clear Idea about the AixiZ modules... I decided to start a new thread about it, and will probably be putting it in the Reviews section.

See you there :)
DDL

i have a question about diodes how do you control the Milli-amp hours going into it and you control the voltage right just throught the cells you put into. will you need to colliminate it to make it burn and can u put rechargables in these. sorry for so many questions at once but me and my dad are goign to take a stab at a burning laser.

Daedal

Nice plan! :D :D

Short and sweet... the diodes you'll get will be the bare diodes... they are just a small package that needs power and then the collimating optics.

I'm sure you'll find the info in my guides all over the mods and experiments section of this forum of much help to you.

Good luck and keep us posted;
DDL