Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dinodirect 50% off...

I will not order from dinodirect purely from a professorial business ethics standpoint. They have now dropped to my least trusted distributor.

Id rather buy a pointer at Walmart...
Which is only one step up from stubbing my toe...
And only two steps up from buying a WL Arctic.

Wow. They're now on my personal shit list after this stunt. I was going to order a couple things from them since unlike DX they seem to ship lasers over 5mw to the US. Guess I'll go with O-Like when I order a greenie eventually.

I will not order from dinodirect purely from a professorial business ethics standpoint. They have now dropped to my least trusted distributor.

Id rather buy a pointer at Walmart...
Which is only one step up from stubbing my toe...
And only two steps up from buying a WL Arctic.

That made LOL, thanks for that!

kobi g

Nobody likes when trying to fool us. Raising the price and doing this trick like 50%

Nobody likes when trying to fool us. Raising the price and doing this trick like 50%

I said that on the forum. They lie to everyone about everything. Reply to their lies and the post gets removed.

I hate them, i domt order there anymore. I will save up for a bit better projector next month. Fuck dinodirect scam.

I was looking at the picture of the dot, the beam is BARELY visible in a very dark room and it looks like the only reason you can see the beam at all is there is dust in it. It depends on the camera settings but based only on that info, I'd have to say a max of about 30mW of green.
I have a "5mW" pen that is about 3X as bright as that so this is pretty disappointing and that "key interlock" would be a PITA.
Make your own decision but I'm not going to buy any.

mokman

I was so happy to see they were having this sale, because I was going to buy a 450mw to 6oomw green, been watching them for a while. when I went back to buy one what they raised all prices on all lasers by about 48% I guess you would still save 2% I guess I'm still waiting suck

they have new scam. 50% sale on all laser pointers. (same price as before) but now you need a membership of x dollars a month.

Paying to get scammed, wow.

Shipping Hell..
I was waiting for my DinoDirect order (Lithium Batteries/Charger) as I had tracked it from China. When It didn't arrive today I looked up the updated tracking info and found it had been "sorted" in West Palm Beach (Good) but then got sent to Miami as unclaimed package??? Getting sent back to China! (Bad). WTF?? Don't know if its USPO or Dino that screwed up.

N.B. I also found that "fake" 50% off sale offensive. There were however *some* items that were discounted better then before. As always.. Let the Buyer Beware.
WF

anselm

they have new scam. 50% sale on all laser pointers. (same price as before) but now you need a membership of x dollars a month.
They must have gotten alot of "love" mail about that, since the
original "50% entire store off" is back up for everybody.

Now they are probably receiving "love" mail from people who paid to keep
the discount.... :crackup:

They just keep on digging a big pit for themselves. :D

They must have gotten alot of "love" mail about that, since the
original "50% entire store off" is back up for everybody.

Now they are probably receiving "love" mail from people who paid to keep
the discount.... :crackup:

They just keep on digging a big pit for themselves. :D

but when will they fall in it?

SpecV

Yesterday I purchased a 8GB waterproof spy watch (HD-DVR & camera) at 50% and free shipping. I spent the extra $2 for insurance and paid with paypal so if I don't get it I should get a refund. The 1w 445nm laser was tempting though. It is my 1st purchase from them so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

mmykle

Do you guys think any of these are legitimately on sale for at least some amount (obviously not 50% lol). I realize they increased the price of all there items but at least some things have to be discounted right?

UltraFire WF-501B Battery Flashlight Torch Body Tube Host - DinoDirect.com

UltraFire C1 18650 Battery Flashlight Torch Body Tube Host Steel Tactical Head - DinoDirect.com

UltraFire L2 Flashlight Torch Body Tube Host Black - DinoDirect.com

UltraFire WF-502B Flashlight Torch Body Tube Host - DinoDirect.com

If none of these are that good of a deal then I'd rather take my business to dealextreme or kaidomain, more reputable companies. Well more reputable for a cheap Chinese middleman company lol.