Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Difference between 18650 batteries?

I am going to need to buy a 18650 battery pretty soon and the site I usually buy my batteries from is Fenix Flashlights, Cree LED, Lithium Batteries, Lithium Ion Batteries, Li-Ion Chargers, Leatherman Multitools, Spyderco Knives and more! But the thing is that they have so many different 18650. I know I will probably want a protected one because I know they are better I dont know why or how but I just know they are:whistle: But the difference between the 18650 batteries are the mAh. I will be using this for a Jetlasers 200mw PL-C. So what battery do you guys suggest I get?

Thanks,
Trever

AW makes the best in my opinion, but LarryDFW sells some good batteries so you can check with him.

jib77

Get a couple of cells and a charger from LarryDFW. PM him with what you want.

Here is his page: >>link<<

AW makes the best in my opinion, but LarryDFW sells some good batteries so you can check with him.
Thats why I go with lighthound because they sell AW and thats the brand I was going to get. I just didnt know what mAh would suit my purpose