Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dichros in LPC-815??

Id just like to know (as the guy from modwerx didnt answer me) if this sled has dichros that can mix the red and green.
Just all i wanted to know

(and i hope that if they do, they come intact from the harvested sleds from modwerx)

(edit) and sorry for being a noob doin all theis questions(edit)

3zuli

I don't know about LPC, but it's possible that there IS a dichro like this...
but I know this kind of dichro is in PHR803T sled

I don't know about LPC, but it's possible that there IS a dichro like this...
but I know this kind of dichro is in PHR803T sled

There is a polarized beam splitter cube in the LPC sleds. It is for 780nm & 650nm, so it is not suitable for green.
You want a blu-ray sled. I've found that the 6X GGW sleds have all kinds of useful optics for beam combining. The PHR sleds also contain some nifty glass optics.

all i can say is that i can not spend every minute of my free time "helping" on such small trivial matters as this. that is why there are links to lpf on modwerx. if i were to spend my days answering every question like this i would never have any free time and would be stuck answering one question after another. modwerx gets close to 2000 pageviews a day now and a lot of those folks send the same questions over and over. modwerx is also a hobbyist shop where there isnt a lot of money to be made. if you would like for me to be "support" for you on questions you can research yourself i can gladly raise the prices to compensate for the time answering said questions consumes. your choice..

i tottaly comprehend that. Sorry if i was rude in any matter, i was just stating that i would like my question to be answered.
and if i had my question answered in time id have bought 2 of those harvested PHR sleds u had 1 week ago. But as ur not selling those anymore i reckon u sold all ur stock, so if u sold them to me or to anyone else, it wouldnt matter.

thank you all for ur answers, but as i never had a sled, or dichros in my hand to experiment and mess with them, i didnt know what optics could the LPC-815 have.

thanks for everything

Last edited:
I just pulled out a LPC dichro (not the cube!) and it has about 50% transmission for violet, 75% reflection for green, and 100% reflection for red.
So, to answer your question, no it cannot be used to combine red and green.