Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dichroic mirrors

where is a good place that i can buy some dichroic mirrors for a rgv build? i have the optics from a phr sled but i would like to just use dichros i know i need a g-r dichro and a gr-b dichro i just cannot find a website that i can order them from. i have found this site but i would like to find one thats in the us to cut down on shipping time,.. plus i dont see where to place an order on this site and there are no prices...

thnks,
Nick

Last edited:

I have the dichros from Lasever-& am working on a rgb- and rgbr- If you email David there he will get back to you with price+shipping --I don't recall the prices-They may not list them due to fluctuations--nice size tho and quick shipping............................................................................................. Fred at surplushed lists dichros as well- and is another great Co. to deal with. IMO==..................................................................................................................................................................I plan a dichros review when my new Kenometer gets here and will PM you after I post it.--good luck--HZ---..........................................---edit- another source is AixiZ(eekBay)and if in stock they ship from Houston-DR. Chuck has been very helpful in the support dept. too==.....................................=you should be aware that good optics are not cheap.---about the only cheap/free ones you will find are harvested from sleds and they are not very big............................Edit some bigger/cheap optics may be found inside SOME 3 LCD projectors as well..

Last edited:
I broke out some dichros and a cube harvested from some sleds last nite..really made me appreciate the members who have succeded in beam combination and the difficulties involved with these tiny optics- not easy especially with home-made mounts and no optical table. IMO spending 30$ each for larger dichros and cubes is not money wasted. FYI---HZ