Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dg's pyro vs thick electric tape

IMG_0140.jpg

another cool thing about this laser is that thing on the side, when u turn the laser on it lights up a greenish orange light it looks so cool, just like the hercules does

The link isn't working for me. But I'm surprised they don't put warning stickers on there, you would think they would considering it is a class IIIB laser.

i fixed it and it does have a warning sticker they just send it separately with the test report and i put mine on the other side. didnt you see it in the other videos i made?

Papa_Smurf said:
i fixed it and it does have a warning sticker they just send it separately with the test report and i put mine on the other side. didnt you see it in the other videos i made?
Yeah I've seen your other videos, I just don't really remember anything about this laser cause it isn't talked about nears as much as other lasers, and the "pyro" videos get lost in a sea of X65, X85, and X105 videos lol!

cool, ive been waiting someone to post some stuff about DG, I always have a good feeling about them and really liked their laser designs. Do you have a power meter that you can verify the output on the pyro?

-Dough

LarryQ

I have been seriously looking at the Destructive gear line of lasers for quite some time now!

I will say that I like the design...it's ..well Different!!!!

I like the choice of battery it uses...

I like the rear mounted On/Off switch...makes hands off experiments Nice and easy!!!

If anyone here has contacts over there...here are some suggestions..please pass them along!!!.

1. Get some Pyro 100 Mw lasers out to test!!!...
Seriously..get your product out to some of the people here for review!!!
A glowing review from some of the trusted people on this forum WILL SELL LASERS!!!!!!!

2. Get more agressive with your Price points.....
You are close....but still need to trim a few dollars off your price!

3. Go head to head with your competition!!!
Nova has frankly set the pace on lasers of this price point...
Nova will never sell a laser that does not exceed the advertised specs....EVER!!!!

If you are selling 100 mw Pyros that put out 125mw average....CROW ABOUT IT!!!!
Get that info out there!!!

Take credit for doing things the right way!!!!

You all know..as well as I ..just how many people are out there selling underspeced/Overpriced lasers....
Seperate yourselves from those vendors....!!!!!

Set the bar higher....

I don't know if this will ever reach anyone at DG...but if you want to discuss this further.....

larryq99@yahoo.com

I'm sure I am not alone here thinking these things...and frankly....I want you guys to do well..!!!!

The design looks sound....the concept is good......

Are you ready to take the next step????

Ball is in your court!!!

LarryQ

LarryQ said:
I have been seriously looking at the Destructive gear line of lasers for quite some time now!

I will say that I like the design...it's ..well Different!!!!

I like the choice of battery it uses...

I like the rear mounted On/Off switch...makes hands off experiments Nice and easy!!!

If anyone here has contacts over there...here are some suggestions..please pass them along!!!.

1. Get some Pyro 100 Mw lasers out to test!!!...
Seriously..get your product out to some of the people here for review!!!
A glowing review from some of the trusted people on this forum WILL SELL LASERS!!!!!!!

2. Get more agressive with your Price points.....
You are close....but still need to trim a few dollars off your price!

3. Go head to head with your competition!!!
Nova has frankly set the pace on lasers of this price point...
Nova will never sell a laser that does not exceed the advertised specs....EVER!!!!

If you are selling 100 mw Pyros that put out 125mw average....CROW ABOUT IT!!!!
Get that info out there!!!

Take credit for doing things the right way!!!!

You all know..as well as I ..just how many people are out there selling underspeced/Overpriced lasers....
Seperate yourselves from those vendors....!!!!!

Set the bar higher....

I don't know if this will ever reach anyone at DG...but if you want to discuss this further.....

larryq99@yahoo.com

I'm sure I am not alone here thinking these things...and frankly....I want you guys to do well..!!!!

The design looks sound....the concept is good......

Are you ready to take the next step????

Ball is in your court!!!

LarryQ

I agree with everything you said and I don't believe you missed any points, well done.

i think you should copy and paste that to the dg forum and the ceo reds everything and probably take it into considerations but was my review of their laasers not goo enough!! i showed everything EXPOSED