Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

destructivegear  

I ordered a laser from this company. They sent me an email with a USPS.com tracking number. I have checked the number on the USPS website for the last 3 days,  and they say its incorrect I just checked again and this is what I get

Label/Receipt Number: EE44 9460 595T W

There is no record of this item.

I have Emailed them twice in the last 3 days and they have NOT responded. so for me this is lousy customer service and fishy business practices. If they do not respond by tomorrow, I will contest the bill with AMEX.

T

timelord

Re: destructivegear  THUMBS DOWN

WOW!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Keep us all posted about what's happening, i'm sorry about your bad news mate :(

well shipping and tracking number are often messed up
maybe wait til it gets here
then we can complain about how long it takes ;D

True, But don't you think that after 2 emails and 6 days time, their customer service could have responded by now ?

T

timelord

Hang in there as they may still get back to you, as they are new kids on block :)

USPS can't track an elephant in 6" of fresh snow. I tried to track my LPM-1 meter with the number provided and the PO didn't know anything even after it was delivered. Waiting is the worst part !!!

Mike

K

kingzilla

I wouldn't worry, USPS tracking dosen't work most of the time, many packeges I have recieved while it still says "Details Electronically Submitted".... ::)

T

timelord

Moderator said:
I wouldn't worry, USPS tracking dosen't work most of the time, many packeges I have recieved while it still says "Details Electronically Submitted".... ::)
You'd think USPS would pull their finger out with the online tracking :eek:

As many predicted, teh laser arrived today. It was mailed via some EMS carrier form Taiwan and not USPS.

So for delivery they are OK wth me

Now It came without a battery, Maybe thats the way it is and thats fine. But it also came with NO instrctions whatsoever.

Thet did respond too my second Email today.

I will go to their website ans see if it says what barrety to use

S

SenKat

Most of their lasers use a CR123a Battery - I would not use the rechargeable RCR123a batties in there, they may deliver too much initial punch to the driver board !

Thanks for the battery info. I will buy some CR123's today and try it out tonight, says it has a 40 mile range

S

SenKat

Are you a member of CPF ??? If so - I can send you a link to $1.00 each CR123a's !!!

siska

I apologize we did not answer your message sooner. On weekends we try to reply from home internet connections and sometimes (oftentimes) the internet goes down in Jakarta. So please be patient with us on weekends!

Just to clarify, we ship all packages via EMS. When it goes to USA it can be tracked on USPS.com. But since he is in Philippines USPS has no record of it - that's why he couldn't track it.

Batteries are not included with the high powered lasers. They all take CR123As. Once you get batteries, I'm sure you'll love it (or let us know if you don't!). I hope you try our Destructive Gear forum as well.