Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Desperate Need for Attention

omg an internet tough guy!! watch out!!11

i only bait people into arguing more if it happens and i'm bored. the lack of camera keeps me from posting vidjyas on youtube so i miss that drama...

Razako

LOL@LEMONPARTY
consider yourself lucky. There are other shock sites that make lemonparty look tame.

diachi

Wesdaman14 said:
GEEZ !! THIS GUY IS A JOTO !! DON'T click the website he has ! NASTY !!

Could have said so earlier !

Now I'm going to need to go for treatment or something :-/ that is disturbing !

-Adam

sick_of_gas_prices_lemonparty_sign.jpg

once again, do not go to that website

i almost want to make one of those signs... being election time anything with "party" in it might make people think it has to do with that kind of party

VillageIdiot said:
I've experienced a desensitisation of sorts to disturbing material, like any healthy occasional channer. I see pictures of dicks getting surgically removed and I go meh. Black obese men urinating on old guys? yeah, been there done that. Sorry for the mental imagery.

This is relevant for me.

I see pictures of people with no heads and their torso split open, meh. I see videos of people being stabbed in the throat, where you can hear them wheezing and I shrug it off.

el-taco said:
[quote author=VillageIdiot link=1224705565/0#15 date=1224752684]I've experienced a desensitisation of sorts to disturbing material, like any healthy occasional channer. I see pictures of dicks getting surgically removed and I go meh. Black obese men urinating on old guys? yeah, been there done that. Sorry for the mental imagery.

This is relevant for me.

I see pictures of people with no heads and their torso split open, meh. I see videos of people being stabbed in the throat, where you can hear them wheezing and I shrug it off. [/quote]
meh I think I'm pretty much desensitized to just about everything, just because it doesn't bother me doesn't mean I want to see it :-/ nothing really bothers me anymore. When my English teacher got stabbed in the face when she was breaking up a fight in the classroom, I was the only one that didn't freak out and stayed in my seat like nothing happened...at least we got to go home that day :-X

iewed

Desensitized?
I've yet to come across a male who has watched the entire "Kids in a Sandbox" video, without freaking out.

If you do, wow, you deserve the biggest god-damn cookie the internet has to offer.

iewed said:
Desensitized?
I've yet to come across a male who has watched the entire "Kids in a Sandbox" video, without freaking out.

If you do, wow, you deserve the biggest god-damn cookie the internet has to offer.
link? :-? too lazy to look it up on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?

iewed

maxkillz said:
[quote author=iewed link=1224705565/20#22 date=1224800187]Desensitized?

link?  :-? too lazy to look it up on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?[/quote]

I think this is it. And I'd probably say around an 8 or a 9.

iewed said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1224705565/20#23 date=1224800538][quote author=iewed link=1224705565/20#22 date=1224800187]Desensitized?

link? :-? too lazy to look it up on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?[/quote]

I think this is it. And I'd probably say around an 8 or a 9.[/quote]
is that it?? i thought it was going to be BAD but meh T.T I've seen worse than that... anyone have worse than Kids in a Sandbox?? I don't think anything can really freak me out anymore...no picture or movie :-/ someone please prove me wrong

iewed

maxkillz said:
[quote author=iewed link=1224705565/20#24 date=1224800751][quote author=maxkillz link=1224705565/20#23 date=1224800538][quote author=iewed link=1224705565/20#22 date=1224800187]Desensitized?

link?  :-? too lazy to look it up on a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?[/quote]

I think this is it. And I'd probably say around an 8 or a 9.[/quote]
is that it?? i thought it was going to be BAD but meh T.T I've seen worse than that... anyone have worse than Kids in a Sandbox?? I don't think anything can really freak me out anymore...no picture or movie  :-/ someone please prove me wrong[/quote]

Really? Wow. Just hearing about that vid makes me hurt.

bme pain Olympics...hatchet and knives to the genitals which are cut off at the end...what about it?

What is Lemon Party anyway? I don't want to click on the link! And what was the link on his page?

-Mark