Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Desperate Need for Attention

Why is it that some people just have to have attention whatever the cost? I've posted a few verbal retorts against some ignorant retard over on YouTube and he keeps coming back for more abuse. I banned him now but sometimes I just don't understand people and one of my degrees is in psychology. Go figure. I'm sure the guy is fuming he cannot keep up intellectually and will create a new account so he can respond. Some people's kids.

Look for the post from: chocalatebusquit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOHo1fkky_s

ignore people like that, I just delete the posts ;) all the people that say FAKE!!!1! and stuff on my videos just get the comment removed or anything like that :p

iewed

Degrees? Wow.

I couldn't help but laugh at his response to your statement. I don't know whether it's because of the "internet stereotype" of being outwitted and responding with a sexually oriented come-back, or just the irrelevancy of saying "suck my balls you hippy".

He's just another Internet tough guy who would have his ass handed to him if he ever mouthed off to me in person. I may be a geek but I used to kill people for a living and loved every minute of it.

And yes, degrees. I have three and working on the 4th.

Oh and by the way, I'm leaving the comments as I find his dull intellect quite amusing.

I hate people like that. Once I had a guy say I suck at talkboxing when he only watched my FIRST talkbox video I ever made. So I told him to stfu and watch a recent video. So then he goes thru all my videos and posts "YOU STILL SUCK DICK F­AG!" on every one ::).  F­uckin idiot.

artix

LOL ;D he is 107 years old just like me! ;D

But if you look at his profile, don't look at his website! It is nasty! D= :mad: :-/

john_lawson said:
language peoples  :(
You should tell that to the people that ride my bus.  ::) The oldest are around 14, until the High-schoolers get on. Lol, I explained to someone why blue lasers are more expensive and lower power than greenies, and some other guy started this conversation:
this guy:ha GEEEEEEK
me: Look who's talking; someone that looks at laser videos and insults people over the internet.
him: shut[ch65279] ur mouth u pussyole i was lookin 4 a music vid actually dik ed so fuk off
me: blocked, for insulting me for no good reason. And also, check your spelling; "ur"; "dik";
"ed"; "fuk"...
Most YT members are  so immature... He's 19, I'm 13, rofl.
This is the guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/BASSLINE5KANKERz

this is his profile....

Name: My asshole is bleeding
I go around spamming random shit
I smoke crack
I dont have a job
I Melester kids
I have gay sex with people
Schools: i wish bitches
Companies: Chineese milk powder :D
Interests and Hobbies: I jackoff and smoke crack
Movies and Shows: I can't afford a tv
Music: ALLAH AKBAR: by binladen
Books: dora the explora

thesk8nmidget said:
this is his profile....

Name: My asshole is bleeding
I go around spamming random shit
I smoke crack
I dont have a job
I Melester kids
I have gay sex with people
Schools: i wish bitches
Companies: Chineese milk powder :D
Interests and Hobbies: I jackoff and smoke crack
Movies and Shows: I can't afford a tv
Music: ALLAH AKBAR: by binladen
Books: dora the explora
Oh no...lemon party. :( I remember when I didn't know better and a friend told me to go to that site at school. :-[

damn my curiosity. its gonna take more than brain bleach to rid that image from my mind. maybe moonshine will help. . . ::) ::) ::)

I've experienced a desensitisation of sorts to disturbing material, like any healthy occasional channer. I see pictures of dicks getting surgically removed and I go meh. Black obese men urinating on old guys? yeah, been there done that. Sorry for the mental imagery.