Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Delivery from O-Like

gc5555

How long are people seeing for orders from O-Like to the US? I ordered a 200Mw red and it was shipped on Sept 10th and it hasn't arrived yet. I had ordered a 50Mw green in August and I got that in about 10 or 11 days.

Can take from 7-21 days from China - I've sometimes waited for deliveries from China that took over a month. It's just how China exports work - They have a strict way of doing things, and also a cheap way - which usually takes a very long time. I bought a module a week ago from o-like - Still nothing, so just give it another few days and then speak to Susie, I'm sure she will reassure you your order is in transit :)

Tom

mine took about a month to get here too, but o-like is pretty reliable you shouldnt worry yet

I ordered a laser from o-like and they received the payment, but that was 7 days ago, and I never gotten an email saying they shipped it or not.

Do they give you a tracking number or they just ship it out?

How long did it take everyone else to get their laser, who ordered from o-like?

They just ship it unless you request the tracking id.

I spoke to Susie from o-like and she told me there is a delay because of some holidays in china.

Tom

When do they quit working on the shipping, and are on holiday break? Oct 1st?

I think if they shipped my laser on the 22nd it should have made it out to shipping by now.

22nd? No. give it more time. You'd be lucky to have it within a week. Usually just over a week or 2 weeks.

Tom

I'm hoping they sent it on the 22nd, but I'm sure it will take 7-14 days to arrive, but what worried me was, Susie never said that they shipped the laser.

Only thing I got was a email saying from Susie, they received the payment, after that never got an email saying it was shipped.

I hope I get it it within the next week. Thank you Tom for answering my questions

gc5555

Well, I got the laser today. It's the 200Mw focusable red. So it took about 20 days to get here. It came with 2 15270 batteries and a charger. I hope the batteries are just not charged up because the power isn't very impressive right out of the package. I'll give them a charge and see how well they work and report back.

hmmm i think they use Hongkong post to send that laser to you. HK post usually takes time..

but now that you have it.. let us know if your laser is great.

just post your REVIEW on the Review section of the forum..

have a nice day!

Does o-like usually send you an e-mail saying they shipped it out, or do they just ship it without telling you?