Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

deleteeee

APEX1

sorry I have figured out all I need on here..

Last edited:

Re: how do i post pics?????????

sorry guys still trying to figure out how to use this forum properly, love every ones build and pics. this place is seriously one of my favorite sites to be apart of..

click%20here_zpspleid5l2.jpg

Put the link to your photo in the box which pops up after clicking it. If you don't have an account, go to photobucket.com and create one for yourself, they automatically generate links to photo's you upload.

APEX1

okay thank you so much.

Photobucket works best, that's where all my photos on here are and it also lets you edit and resize your photos after uploading them. Be sure not to post photos wider than 800 or people will get upset with you.

Alan

APEX1

Photobucket works best, that's where all my photos on here are and it also lets you edit and resize your photos after uploading them. Be sure not to post photos wider than 800 or people will get upset with you.

Alan

im still trying to figure it out, im not sure how to change the size. sorry for being a noob here...

can you tell me how to resize them please??? :)

After you upload your photos you can select one and edit it and there is an option to resize it, once you select a photo and choose to edit it you can't miss it.

Alan

At this point, I believe our friend is back again...

If this is the case then he is very good at it, though it makes me wonder why he is being so low-profile and asking basic questions rather than wreaking havoc?

I will withhold judgment until I see when and how he decides to post in a certain thread.

Alan

Last edited:

APEX1

If this is the case then he is very good at it, though it makes me wonder why he is being so low-profile and asking basic questions rather than wreaking havoc?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that. I'm sorry if any of my stuff is upsetting you, I am still trying to figure out how to properly use this sight! I'm sorry I don't follow what you mean with resizing pics. Even after I tried to resize the pics on photo bucket I couldn't figure out how to change it here! Give me time and I'll get use to how things work!

APEX1

Alan

whats that suppose to mean? im not some troll trying to piss people off

Thank you! I'm not trying to upset anyone, I'm just a fan of this forum and hobby. I'll figure out how to properly use this forum.

whats that suppose to mean? im not some troll trying to piss people off

Don't worry about it. No one thinks you're trying to piss people off. Your posts have the look and feel of a returning member who was banned but I don't think you are him for two reasons I won't say here.

One thing you must avoid is double and triple posting, it isn't allowed and the moderators don't like it. Just use the edit and multiquote features, once you have posted you can click the edit button and add more to a post. Just don't post 2 or 3 times in a row in a thread, wait for someone to reply or edit your last post.

Alan

APEX1

Don't worry about it. No one thinks you're trying to piss people off. Your posts have the look and feel of a returning member who was banned but I don't think you are him for two reasons I won't say here.

One thing you must avoid is double and triple posting, it isn't allowed and the moderators don't like it. Just use the edit and multiquote features, once you have posted you can click the edit button and add more to a post. Just don't post 2 or 3 times in a row in a thread, wait for someone to reply or edit your last post.

Alan

okay thanks, again im sorry if anyone thinks im someone else.. I can assure you that's not the case what so ever. im just a huge fan of the hobby. and this forums, I spend a lot of time on here looking at everyones great work.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that. I'm sorry if any of my stuff is upsetting you, I am still trying to figure out how to properly use this sight! I'm sorry I don't follow what you mean with resizing pics. Even after I tried to resize the pics on photo bucket I couldn't figure out how to change it here! Give me time and I'll get use to how things work!

I'm not accusing you of anything, it was just seemed interesting that if you were a certain banned user, the way you were posting seemed rather odd.