Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Deleted

Re: what does this mean? am I getting scammed??

I order lots of things and this message is not unusual.

It probably means that he electronically printed the shipping label for the post office, but they haven't actually received it, or they haven't updated it since they received it.

USPS is terrible about their tracking. I've had instances where I've received it before any info was availabe on tracking.

But, in any case. Give it a couple days and it should show up as shipped and an approximate delivery date.

:)

kiwi37

I order lots of things and this message is not unusual.

It probably means that he electronically printed the shipping label for the post office, but they haven't actually received it, or they haven't updated it since they received it.

USPS is terrible about their tracking. I've had instances where I've received it before any info was availabe on tracking.

But, in any case. Give it a couple days and it should show up as shipped and an approximate delivery date.

:)
Ok cool I'll give it a couple days and try again then thanks

kiwi37

All good disregard my thread i checked again and their on their way no problems here.

Teej

USPS sucks. Their tracking is very piss poor. It takes forever to update, and, then, when it does, it will say the package will arrive on X day, and then, it doesn't, it comes a day or 2 later.

Don't blame jdawg.

:D

Last edited:

kiwi37

No need for anymore comments about this subject it's sorted I said up above ok it's all good I'm not blaming anyone!!!