Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Delete

mod101

Re: Yobresal 445nm 1W+

Whoa settle down no reason to fight. I dont see how it matters that he has 16 posts and is calling you shady. Anyone can have the intelligence to determine shadiness... Just as you have a higher post count at CPF, he might have a higher post count somewhere else as well

Also the CPF link doesnt show any rep i assume until you log in

udanis

Some people here have been ripped off by users requesting to be paid by a gift on a paypal. The buyer can not open a dispute through paypal if they seller doesn't come through with the delivered product.

I always make sure not to purchase things as gifts on paypal through the internet, simply because you don't know who is at the other end of the keyboard.

It appears as if the op added the
160.00 paypal gift option or Ill split fees 2% each
option after MSwizzle called him out.

Some people here have been ripped off by users requesting to be paid by a gift on a paypal. The buyer can not open a dispute through paypal if they seller doesn't come through with the delivered product.

I always make sure not to purchase things as gifts on paypal through the internet, simply because you don't know who is at the other end of the keyboard.

It appears as if the op added the

option after MSwizzle called him out.

Fair enough however for someone to say that my ad sounds shady when they are not making an offer to purchase is BS.If he was serious and wanted to buy it and wanted to send funds regular paypal and add for fees I have no problem.But to come out and say its shady is ridiculous. I know I have a lo post count and thats the reason why I gave reference to CPF.I also have several positives on USN and anyone can check it there as well as ARFCOM.

I was involved in his original purchase..... its legit.
However, I would ask payment the conventional way so people have adequate security.

Not knowing all the ins and outs of the paypal process is not a crime.

I bought the same laser also from Yobresal... its a great laser and worth much more.

If anyone doesn't want it, don't buy it.. but if you buy it, you won't regret it.

I first met bulletproof at a DFW candlepower get together.... he's a nice guy.

Misunderstandings are easy via text, or forums..... but no harm done.

Knowing what I know about bulletproof, I would buy it in a minute if I didn't already have the exact same laser as well as two other blues and a green.

This laser blows away green lasers at any price normal people can afford as far as burning and real surface temperature on the object it hits.....

My 2 Cents for what its worth...

Anybody whos knows me.... knows I say what I mean and mean what I say.... many times I don't win popularity contest because of that fact :)

enough said.....

Re: Yobresal 445nm true 1.18+W ((New Price 150.00 final price drop))

PM Sent

Last edited:

Why do you have in your tittle that its 1.18+ Watts.? Did you LPM it.? In the Picture you posted it is showing how much Amps its drawing not how Powerful the laser is.!

Care to Explain.?

I scrolled all the way down here to type that!!! Lol Yeah dude 1.18A is Definitely not 1.18W :p

I guess I can see how thats an easy mistake to someone new to lasers per the first line in the post..... "They are >1000mW-1400mW. They use an A140 diode"

Bulletproof is more into flashlights and specializes in Night vision scopes etc.... quite amazing seeing little funny things flying in space while gazing at the sky.... makes you wonder what all they are not telling us for sure!.....

But anyway.... I have the same laser and I can burn through a cd cover in less than a second no problem and pop a balloon at 30 feet in about a second even though at that distance the beam is approx 3/4" long......

I"m getting a 2W unit so I'll be giving my 1.2W away as a christmas present to some lucky sucker.... just not sure who yet... got it narrowed down to three people.

It will indeed be fun to watch their face when they first fire it up.

The perfect Christmas gift for the person who "thought" he had everything!

Last edited:

I kinda figured that. Thats why i asked him to explain to see if it was a mistake and correct him on that.:)

Also i know these units are ~1.2Watts. But i wanted to make sure the OP knows that the way he is getting 1.18amps is not the acutely power "mW" of the laser it self even though it probably is around that. With out a LPM you will not know what is the acutely power of the laser.

Was Just trying to Help.:)

I'm pretty new to lasers too as I have too many hobbies to be perfect in them all......

But comparing this linear driver with the flex driver of the "single battery units"... It seems both have efficiency losses of course but a flex drive burns a lot of the energy as amps are pulled from the battery as heat "waste" and efficiency losses of ramping up the voltage, whereas the linear drivers seems to do more with what its got "so to speak" and its easier on a battery and more efficient with the higher voltages as less amperage is needed to do the same job and therefore less heat waste.

I'm amazed Yobresal is able to produce these at this price... I see no-one else out there coming close to this power production at that price..... expect to pay double + anywhere else.

Like I said... If your not too tight on funds and want to impress Dad or someone with something they won't forget..... this would be a cool present!

I recommend giving it to someone you know really well so you can walk them through and educate them.... also it helps you feel like you didn't really loose the laser if you get to see it from time to time!