Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dear Avery

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
in all honestly, i think a lot of this thread getting blown out of proportion.

let's move on here. i deleted the thread b/c obviously no one wanted to pay the price i mentioned. and i posted a poll then asking what ppl think is a fair price. while i was in the process of posting it, someone jumped the gun and started drama over it

mobile apps are now entirely free (and i intend to keep it that way), but i increased the donation goal to by $20/month to help cover the ~$200 annual cost for licensing / dev network access for the app.

for people saying i dont respond to PM /email.. i get around like 25 to 30 PM a day...

right now im working a full-time job and going to college and forum is like a part-time job (technical portion).

should i spend an extra 1.5 hour a day respond to PMs, or finish my degree faster?
it's not that i don't care lol, it's that im simply overloaded right now in my life.
put yourself in my shoes

regarding ppl helping out with the mobile apps, that is not possible b/c i need a dedicated system for compiling the app and the person would need my access credentials for various sites.. i appreciate the offer to help but this can't be helped w/ really

i am passionate about LPF and intend to always keep it great w/ its same founding principles.. to be honest, i think i do quite a good job w/ the site. and the mods do an excellent job, and dr.laser does a great job helping with layout stuff

let's move on from this silly stuff .

have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the site and mobile apps.

ps for the next maintenance i will be doing it around 2 or 3AM PST (my time)

peace
-ave

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.