Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealextreme, TRUE 50 MW OR TRUE 30 MW??

Grix

The 50mW is best obviously, but there won't be much difference. There are people who has got underspec dildas and dildas who broke after short time from DX, I would buy from O-like if I were you.

Yes i dont go buy form dx. xD
Is a question. I go buy from rayfoss..
But i haved send emails and dont respond...
I haved send mensages in msn and dont respond...
I fhink is a good quality lasers but the service...but she can be busy.

But be aware of the DealExtreme "known" quality. I've ordered a few of them at the beginning of my laser hobby. Sooner or later the start with mode hopping :-(

Dragonlasers is also a good place for laser pointers. Even they cost much more $$$ - I never had any problems with them. For modules - o-like - or - rayfoss - is the place where to buy from.

LZR

My 50mw ledshoppe is brighter than my 50mw true DX. But the ledshoppe only works when its cold, and the dealextreme works when its warm. So i have to be outside to prevent my leddeshoppe from dimming.

D

Deleted member 8382

But be aware of the DealExtreme "known" quality. I've ordered a few of them at the beginning of my laser hobby. Sooner or later the start with mode hopping :-(

Dragonlasers is also a good place for laser pointers. Even they cost much more $$$ - I never had any problems with them. For modules - o-like - or - rayfoss - is the place where to buy from.
None of the lasers I own has ever mode hoped. Except the Wicked lasers evolution pro. You should reconsider that statment.

Dealextreme is perfect for the 50mW pointer, but forget about it if you plan to get anything higher than that.

My 50mw ledshoppe is brighter than my 50mw true DX. But the ledshoppe only works when its cold, and the dealextreme works when its warm. So i have to be outside to prevent my leddeshoppe from dimming.

Right, keep in mind that either one will be extremely inconsistent. Some LEDshoppes are better, some DXs are better.

Sooner or later pretty much every DPSS laser mode hops, that's not really a sign of quality. Sometimes its just conditions (temperature, batteries, humidity, etc..) My 125mW fusion (same one that DL still sells) mode hops occasionally. Just so long as it doesn't do so constantly.