Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealextreme tripod and clamp, 100% usefull for laser holding.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 8382

I have one set bought on focalprice and another set bought on dealextreme. They are the same products, both the clamp and the tripod. What's more, both parts use the standard screw for cameras, so in theory, you shouldn't have problem mixing any tripod/camera/clamp.

At least, all the cameras in my house work fine with this tripod ;)

jdawg

Anybody have any idea where to still find these products 4 years later? Haha

DX or ebay. I bought a couple recently. Just do a little searching...;) :beer:

Last edited:

jdawg

DX or ebay. I bought a couple recently. Just do a little searching...;) :beer:

Problem is, I don't know what to look for :p old links expired.

Btw, grainde, the krypton groove is coming today! :)

Most of those new clamps from DX won't even work for lasers+tripods... The ones that do (like the super clamp from ebay) aren't as cheap and practical as the original clamps from DX.

I have one of the old clamps from DX and I'd love to get more, but I've searched a lot and I'm yet to find one at a reasonable price.

Check my ebay links in the post above. Both ebay clamps are perfect for lasers and at $5-6 actually cost less than the same ones from DX...:beer:

I'll order one of those. The DX ones used to cost about $2 back in the day, which was great because you could have a tripod+clamp for less than 5$. Nowadays the clamps cost twice as much as the tripods...

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
What links are you trying to open? All of the links posted recently (this year) are working; the links on the first two pages are four, and five years old! :eek:

There are many more sellers on ebay in the U.S. that sell the Pedco Ultrapod tripods, and the superclamp style clamps.
I'm assuming that you are in the U.S., since it's not listed in your profile. :(