Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DealExtreme product request Thread

AceGWC

--- > http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-100~threadid.268215

Dear all members and visitors,

As we always strive to get more good products for you, and now we are going to be here spending dedicated time to take your product requests. If you have any suggestions on this, please let us know and we will give priority to your requests and try to get it in quickly manner. BUT, please notice we only accept the suggestions for exactly good selling products, and politely refuse any useless comment, and will monitor and remove useless posts, so if can cooperate at this we will be much appreciated.

**Important**

Please be sure to give the product's picture and primary information.

And also the confirmed cost of the item, BUT please don't include the links, the links are not allowable.

One customer only can give one product request.

As a way to thank you all for your continued support, we are going to have an appreciation sweepstake to give away one brand new shu-like 1GB clip-on MP3 player ($23 value) to one participants of this thread.

Let´s all suggest laser accessories, such as IR Filters, Optics, etc.! :D

I suggested selling green modules....and they did it :)....though they never seem to have them in stock these days :mad:

Regards rog8811

can we suggest they use google checkout to get around the laser ban?

As far as the US laser importation enforcement goes, this could also be applied to Google checkoout as well. If the FDA sees too much over 5 mW laser sales activity, they may not stop at Paypal. There is a board member, sawt-al-hurriyah, who can arrange reshipping of these units to the USA.

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1220799738

As this thread shows, there can be considerable delay, and the risk of seizure is not eliminated. Also, due to a labor dispute by Canada Post administrative workers, shipping out of Canada suffered random delays over the past while, as backlogs built up.

I don't really get the way the "raffle" works:

1, Sum all product requests (The one exactly give the information only) -> Eg. 113 requests made

2, Divide by number 6. -> (18.83) 18*6 + 5 = 1103

3. The remainder number from the division will be the lucky number -> lucky number = 5

4. The poster of the "lucky number"-the reply (excluding my replies) will be the person receiving the MP3 -> so what now? The 5th poster wins?

givemesome said:
I don't really get the way the "raffle" works:

1, Sum all product requests (The one exactly give the information only) -> Eg. 113 requests made

2, Divide by number 6. -> (18.83) 18*6 + 5 = 1103

3. The remainder number from the division will be the lucky number -> lucky number = 5

4. The poster of the "lucky number"-the reply (excluding my replies) will be the person receiving the MP3  -> so what now? The 5th poster wins?

Raffle?  MP3 player???  :-?