Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dead M140?

IVO

Looks like a nice beam and heatsink to me
Thanks! That's actually a piece of the host. It's the head. The host is designed already, I just need to send it to a friend of mine who works with lathes and CNC machines.

As far as using multimeters on low-value resistors go: give up.
That's done. XD I just need to know what to trust more, the voltage drop of the resistors, or de amps measured in series with the multimeter. The measurements are similar, but not quite the same.

By the way... I just realized that this type of lasers are illegal in Spain (I live in Spain, but I'm Bulgarian). So, what is your advice? Not taking it out and using it only at home? But the fun is watching the beam in the night... I'm sure there's a thread about this in the forum. If you could guide me to where I can get that info that'll be great. I don't want to get in trouble because of just having fun with a laser. And I understand that these devices are dangerous, that's why now that it works I'm concerned about this.

Last edited: