Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Days or buisness days?

DX says my order will take an estimated time of 12 to 17 days. but any other time it gives it just says "days" not "buisness days"

daysorbuisnessdayspj1.png

so i was just wondering if they ment to say 12 to 17 "buisness days" or if they really ment "days" but of corse it wouldnt arive on the weekend though.

S

SenKat

That is only an estimate, and a rough one at that ! Airmail is pretty slow normally....

SenKat said:
That is only an estimate, and a rough one at that !  Airmail is pretty slow normally....
so did they really mean "days" or did they mean to say "buisness days"?

SenKat said:
I would say most likely business days.  Sorry man !
lol then if their estimate is correct i should be getting it from this comming monday (12th buisness day) thru the monday of the week after (17th buisness day).
lets just hope it wont be the 17th day, id rather recieve it this comming week :)

so once it's already been shipped there's no way of tracking it? its just the waiting game from then on?

Things

my laser has been posted from DX on the 22nd, does that mean that it should be here tommorow?

things said:
my laser has been posted from DX on the 22nd, does that mean that it should be here tommorow?
the 22nd of this month? um, no...?

companies will always say "business days", especially when they have to order their products and then ship them to you.

things said:
Not unless you live in mainland china. I'm not actually sure where you live, but all my orders have arrived in 14 days from them, and when the site says posted; it was 6 days to my door at that point. Not really bad for a package shipped airmail around the globe in 14days. I have ordered from DX several times and from the day I order to the day it arrives has always been 14 days to the USA, once out of numerous times; it actually arrived in 12 days, but all the rest have been 14 days. Hang in there, they are actually faster than some Domestic shippers I've dealt with in the past. ;D

to kinda go along with this.. i sent my money order in last monday.. from iowa to ontario canada.. i really dont know how long it will take to get there.. maybe a week? then to ship it here? any ideas or is there a way i can check.? also the holiday weekend and 4th i dunno... my order on novalasers still says payment status: pending when they get my money order will they change it?