Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Danger Sign Templates - Provided By Coherent

I had requested a custom danger sign from Coherent as they were giving them away for free. I just got an email response from a person there saying they are no longer providing signs to people. However they were very nice and attached 3 Danger Sign Templates. Now I know there are a few scattered around on LPF and other random places, but these are very well put together so feel free to download and use!

Attachments

• Caution Sign.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 444
  • Danger Sign-Class3b.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 403
  • Danger Sign-Class4.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

Thanks for the offer. I can not open .doc files, but I'm sure others can and will.:thanks:

Lumify

Thanks! The titles on those signs all are missing the last letter. They say "Cautio" and "Dange". :thinking:

why cant you open .doc files? isnt the word viewer free?
and you can even get open office wich is like microsoft office for free and it is compatible with all that stuff

Thanks for the offer. I can not open .doc files, but I'm sure others can and will.:thanks:

I want one of those lab warning signs that go on the wall, they usually say
Warning!
Visible and invisible laser radiation
Avoid direct eye and skin exposure
Class IV laser products.....

Lumify

My letters are all there! Hmmmm

attachment.php

I'm using OpenOffice Writer v.3.1.1. Maybe that's the problem...

Attachments

• cautio.png
    cautio.png
    37 KB · Views: 4,231
why cant you open .doc files? isnt the word viewer free?
and you can even get open office wich is like microsoft office for free and it is compatible with all that stuff
To tell you the truth, I never even activated the 60 day free trial that came with my computer.
I know there are ways around it, but so far have not had the need. As far as the word viewer, this is the first time I've heard of it.
When I try to open a .doc file, it asks for my registration number and then closes.
I'll have to look into it.:D