Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cutting aluminum with 2.5W of green

HIMNL9

Now all that what we need, is someone that put it in a handheld host, powered from a pair of lithium batteries ..... uh, who said Jayrob ? ..... (J/K :D)

The 340W unit is custom. The nominal power is 325W. I have seen the power supply for one and it is godly. Full 24" rackmount with 3 phase 480V in.

I'll try and get a video up soon. I need to find the camera charger.

Lasher

Don't put your hand in front of that one to see if it stings skin.....lol. You would find a pile of fingers on the floor in front of it.

:lasergun:

Lasher

Wow, but can I ask you how you can get such power with a DPSS system? And why would you want to use an expensive 325W green laser when it's much more cost effective to get a CO2 laser?

This smilie is being overused...

One question: Where can I get this from? Lol jks. But that is one EPIC laser!

I will buy you 10 of those lasers if you put you hand in the focused point and hold it there for 10 seconds at full power!:D .... its a good deal

oh and BTW pew pew pew.. get some vids up!

diachi

Wow, but can I ask you how you can get such power with a DPSS system? And why would you want to use an expensive 325W green laser when it's much more cost effective to get a CO2 laser?

This smilie is being overused...

532nm/1064nm will be better suited to certain processes than CO2 would be.