Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Custom 445 1W

Hey everybody!

I'm new to this wonderful forum and am excited to show you all my custom host. It's sorta cheesy but I personally enjoy it. The host is from survivallasers. I simply added some personality.
IMG_04901_zpsyl3dibir.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_04961_zpst9cdw3ug.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_04991_zpspbsdeout.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_04921_zpsh9hsxwwy.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_04911_zpsosuavurx.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Your photos are private and not accessible, either resize them to 800x600 and upload them here or host them on a photo sharing site like Photobucket, that's what most people here use, you still need to always resize them but you can easily do that in Photobucket.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I am working on re-sizing and photobucketing right meow. :thinking:

Hi Jay,
Yes a little Cheesy but it's a start, hey where did you get that focus adapter??
And the hose clamp I don't get it, the fins are really cool ..Well nice start but be safe glasses always buddy.

Rich:)

Lol yes, safety glasses are a MUST!!! I got the adapter from a pull chain on a light fixture. The hose clamp is mostly an extra grip. It works well as sort of a balancing mechanism... The fins are rubber and also help with gripping.

Great looking laser, I have one of those Survival Laser stainless steel hosts too, they are one of the best hosts in my opinion.

Alan

Kinda look like a lightsaber, if only the fins are metal and at the heatsink, you will get a better duty cycle.

Nice build, enjoy your laser :)

Thanks,

Back