Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cubote's Assorted Ad Posts Merged Here

I have noticed that newcomers to this forum are inherently treated harshly. On top of it if you so happen to be a chinese seller you get double if not more of that harsh treatment. But that kind of harsh treatment to sellers is also valid because of the history of companies going bad and just plain scammers. This hobby is very demanding for quality control and rightfully so.

I have noticed that newcomers to this forum are inherently treated harshly.

Hmmm, I cannot agree with you on that one VisibleGreen. Certainly there are some newcomers on here that have been treated harshly but in most cases justifiably so. There are many stickies that explain the forum etiquette and if you are a newbie and just sign on here after having a quick 30 minute self guides tour through the Gym and then out on to the Sun-deck and Pool area without checking out the latrine, laundry and storage area then you are going to miss a lot of the fundamentals and therefore get yourself into some Hot water because you FAILED to read the signs.
Everything is here, laid out on a Silver platter for those who are interested enough to look. But if you come here looking to be fed with a Silver spoon you might just get a hash serve! :whistle:

Hmmm, I cannot agree with you on that one VisibleGreen. Certainly there are some newcomers on here that have been treated harshly but in most cases justifiably so. There are many stickies that explain the forum etiquette and if you are a newbie and just sign on here after having a quick 30 minute self guides tour through the Gym and then out on to the Sun-deck and Pool area without checking out the latrine, laundry and storage area then you are going to miss a lot of the fundamentals and therefore get yourself into some Hot water because you FAILED to read the signs.
Everything is here, laid out on a Silver platter for those who are interested enough to look. But if you come here looking to be fed with a Silver spoon you might just get a hash serve! :whistle:

Yeah I should have said "some". Was feeling kinda guilty for handing out a neg rep to cubote is all :)

No don't feel guilty, he has the same opportunity as everyone coming to this forum and seeing as he was planning to advertise here one would think that he would have done a bit of research into a site that he was going to invest money in advertising with. He could have got off to a much better start if he had.