Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

crystal pics

I purchased some chunks of glass with images etched in them. One of them is a lions head (a little tacky) and the other with an etching of the WTC towers. I also purchased a nice prism/lens set from Edmund Scientific that has multiple shape prisms. I like to shoot my lasers through different shapes as you get the beams to refract in different ways by just turning the glass. Also the lasers light up the glass in a nice way if the pics aren't overexposed. Here are some pics using these new pieces of glass, fan and matrix diffraction gratings, and mirrors. Enjoy.

Last edited:

That yellow... :drool: impressive shots, as usual :beer: amazing

Great stuff! well done, wonder how long it took to set it all up the way you liked. I'm now reminded that i need to get myself some new prisms, I only have 2 triangular ones, and are quite old and scratched in places....

You seem like the type of person I could just sit up with all night with a glass of whiskey arranging house hold items and lasers for shoots. As always, nice job.

You should select you're best 10 or so and offer them up for download in high res for desktop backgrounds and such. :) Will probably piss off a few people that they have to "scroll" sideways but I think they will get over it.

Last edited:
Amazing pictures I would hang some of these on the wall.

Last edited: