Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Crazy laZer game !

Ace82

What a vagina!  The inside of my palm is very callused (from working).  No saftey glasses huh, figures.  :cool: Is that an RPL I see?

Attachments

• laser_burn.JPG
    laser_burn.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 285

Switch

Must be a RPL-400 or equivalent if it hurts so bad.Lol , that's retarded...Next time "you should look into this laser for 7 seconds and you can win a brand new HDTV that you can enjoy watching with one eye for a few years until it becomes obsolete".

iewed

It looks like an RPL, but I think it hurts more for him since he's black (Not trying to be racist, I'm black too) and his palm is darker and absorbs more heat than a palm of a white person.

Switch

iewed said:
It looks like an RPL, but I think it hurts more for him since he's black (Not trying to be racist, I'm black too) and his palm is darker and absorbs more heat than a palm of a white person.
Never thought of that :p I still think it has to be pretty powerful.I wonder if you can make a 532nm screen cream to cheat :D

Ace82

Isn't your palm pink....Completely kidding! My black friend burns way quicker then I do (I'm white). He passed out on my couch, so I pointed my RPL at his leg, and instantly he moves, shook his leg, and scratched it. I kept doing it for a while, not continuous, but off and on (he was drunk). I only held it for a second at a time. He never woke up but everybody thought it was funny to see him reacting. He can also feel my diy red, and I cannot. My next prank is to pop a balloon next to someone’s face when there sleeping. [smiley=evil.gif]

Wannaburn, that Khet game seems pretty cool!

what a great idea, then when they jump and wake up your laser can hit them in the eye!!!

now thats funny!!!

rlp92

LMAO
I was wondering what evil things you could do with that WL TORCH, if it can burn paper and cook eggs....it could burn hair ::)

Amnizu

wannaburn said:
here is another laser game, looks interesting but id play it only after some mods ;D

http://www.khet.com/

A friend of mine has this, and the lasers are pathetic little <3mW reds. You can't see the beams AT ALL. It's lame as hell unless you get some smoke going. We were thinking of replacing the reds with ~50mW greens and seeing what happens.

Switch

andy_con said:
what a great idea, then when they jump and wake up your laser can hit them in the eye!!!

now thats funny!!!
You could carefully put protective glasses on his head before atempting this :D You can also light a match and give him a hot-foot ;D
Btw, I can feel my DIY red when focused and I'm white as printer paper....suntan just doesn't stick to me :p

was wondering what evil things you could do with that WL TORCH, if it can burn paper and cook eggs....it could burn hair
Yea, I think you would be better off burning people's hair with a lighter.You have to be very close to burn anything anyway.Besides 4100 lumens in your eye would be instant and permanent damage. :-/