Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

crazy co2 engraving laser

Anyone wanna play around with this guy's backlinks? I expect that taking the links, and modifying the text to an undesirable keyword could be fun and wreak their rankings (Keyword "Florist" or other low value words linking to their "costly" blog, for instance)

Something like:
florist
This kind of wreaks the point of their hijacks, and actually ruins their blackhat technique...

If this is off-topic or unnecessary, I'll be happy to remove...

Last edited:
HI,

Its really amazing and i think that the laser engrover using co2 its powerful measurements its useful for engroving the many metal,ya its really amazing...

Thank you...

I use one of these every time I get my labels engraved for my laser builds, they are fast, ours is a 15 watt model it will even engrave some metels and the bright metels we paint with a black substance that washes off but will let the laser ingrave it. it's all prety cool and if you have an extra $22,000.00 you can have one for your own label making projects, they are prob cheaper now we first bought one many years ago and have been upgrading it ever since, heck when we first bought it, it was only a 10 watt model.
Heres a pic of some of my labels made on our Co2 laser engraver.
2w2khet.jpg

I use one of these every time I get my labels engraved for my laser builds, they are fast, ours is a 15 watt model it will even engrave some metels and the bright metels we paint with a black substance that washes off but will let the laser ingrave it. it's all prety cool and if you have an extra $22,000.00 you can have one for your own label making projects, they are prob cheaper now we first bought one many years ago and have been upgrading it ever since, heck when we first bought it, it was only a 10 watt model.
Heres a pic of some of my labels made on our Co2 laser engraver.
2w2khet.jpg

thats sick. howd you manage to round up 22,000 dollars? Was it just through savings?
and how many of those labels have you made total?

O I just went out back and pick the money off a tree that is growing on a hill, and I guess it could be around 200-300 of these labels I have made for lasers but this is my favorite laser label so far.
2zqd07p.jpg

thats sick. howd you manage to round up 22,000 dollars? Was it just through savings?
and how many of those labels have you made total?

Shame on you. That capitol M is a newb mistake. You're better than that.