Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

crabapple= Scammer!

Re: User Beware!

Called PayPal & they can do nothing towards a refund as the money is already in his account and/or has been transferred to his bank.

This sucks...

-Alex

GR3EN

That stinks. And of course he still hasn't showed up to give his side of the story.

That stinks. And of course he still hasn't showed up to give his side of the story.

Yep! I changed the name of the thread so anyone else who may have future dealings with him is careful & will avoid him!

-Alex

Re: crabapple= Scammer

It looks like you sold it on May 12th. http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/selling-473nm-laserglow-pointer-93653.html
Is this the person you sold it too? Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers - View Profile: crabapple
He has purchased from other members including one laser purchased since the one he bought from you, if something went wrong with that sale I would be suspicious. I think probably something could have gone wrong and it's not your fault or his.

Alan

I don't know what happened. But it wouldn't make sense he would tell me he sent the unit to LG to have it fixed, and yet they never heard any word of it. I filed a dispute with PayPal so I can try to get my $125 back & we can keep working on this situation, as if it's neither of our faults then I shouldn't be out $125.

He also told me he would send me the email from LG stating it arrived broken to their facility, but haven't heard anything from him in almost 1 week. Hopefully he will comment on this thread so we can get to the bottom of this!

-Alex

Re: Fixed.

Ok,

crabapple has replied to me & we are working on getting things resolved :)

-Alex

Wanted to update this thread real quick.

The name has now been changed to crabapple= scammer as it's been 1 1/2 months of waiting for my 473 back(as he said he would), an email from LaserGlow he said he would provide or any word from him.

I am doing this if anyone has future selling/buying dealings with him to avoid them at all cost!

-Alex

Dang, that really sucks. I hope things will eventually work out for you. Hang in there bud! :)

Dang, sorry that it went sour.
You come across as a really nice person and it is too bad that happened :(
Hope the labby brightens your day :)

Next time, don't go with your PayPal balance. Go with a credit card so your bank does not have to pay them. This works real good when it comes to scammers or scamming websites.
Also, have a mod change his name to CrapApple... Lol

Next time, don't go with your PayPal balance. Go with a credit card so your bank does not have to pay them. This works real good when it comes to scammers or scamming websites.
Also, have a mod change his name to CrapApple... Lol

LOL, I should :)

-Alex

kiwi37

With the name crabapple, no wonder it went sour!! ha ha sorry.

So they cant even ban him ? he used their services to scam someone, i thought paypal works better if someone does something illegal using that ? what a jerk his name should be crap!