Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CR2 Primary 3.0v nonrechargeable *FEELER*

Okay guys, IDK if anyone is interested, but thought i'd check anyway. At shoppers supermarket by my house they have energizer e2 lithium and duracell 3.0v primary nonrechargeable CR2 batts discounted for quick sale really cheap. these list online for around $8 each and ive seen them at best buy for around $10.
So if there is an interest in these I will go buy them all and sell them here, I would sell the e2 lithium for $3 each and the duracell for $2.50 each, prices include basic shipping and PP fees:D
:anyone:

EDIT: I will offer you a nice discount for bulk orders, PM me for details...

Last edited:

I can try to sell them cheaper, honestly they are being sold for $1 each at the store, I just dont want to end up loosing money on shipping and fees. Alot of cheaper lasers use these, as well as the fat style GLPs. For this price some one should have a use for them, they are rather pricey normally.
I may test the waters on ebay as well, I just hate to see them all sitting there at the store so cheap, when some laser enthusiast could really use them, shame I dont have any lasers that use them.

DJNY

Hey what is your price for 2 of each shipped to Austria?

DJNY- PM replied!

UPDATE: If people outside the USA are interested in these, you will have to pay me the shipping cost to your country, I do not and will not overcharge for shipping, if you want, I will post the quotes from USPS for international shipping, which is rather cheap as long as the package isnt heavey.
I will find out how much the batts would weigh in a small bubble mailer.

Thank you for the batteries. It was a pleasant to do business with you!
+1

No problem, thank you! Hope they work out great for you:D

If anyone is interested I have a decent amount of the Duracell Lithium CR2s available, and one or two e2 lithium CR2s. PM for details, $1.25 each+ship. e2 are a little more $.

I might be in for some e2 CR2's in the future but I'l probably buy about... 10~30 pieces. Just giving you a really early heads up LOL. I'll PM you whenever I plan on buying them~ ;D

I dont think I can get anymore e2 at what I paid originally, but I can still get a decent amount of the duracell lithiums, primary 3v 'camera' batts
:beer: