Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Copper Pen Host...

Ah...i don't know the measure express in inch !

Thx for the conversion and explain :beer:

You live in NYC ? do you know Jimmy Di Resta ?

Hi 3D,
I don't live in the city nor i would ever to many people crammed in one spot. I live in corn country ..

Rich:)

Man, Rich... that's a nice host!! I may have to save up a bit, but this is nice. Are you using gilding copper for your hosts?

Hi ,
No this is solid copper bar I turn. The word gilding means to cover an object with a coating of let's
Say gold leaf, mercury, etc..

@ 3D
Yes nice and peaceful good vibes

No lol I meant are you using gilding alloy bar. It's 95/5 copper:zinc. Lite brass, a little harder, but still has the copper luster. Whenever I do get to this type of build I think aluminum will be it so I can have it powder coated.

Hi,
Ok that copper is way to gummy when heated up and would cause problems when machining. Almost pure copper is soft even with 5% Zink . I don't use it at all i will use a harder material so it chips away .

Hi ,
No this is solid copper bar I turn. The word gilding means to cover an object with a coating of let's
Say gold leaf, mercury, etc..

@ 3D
Yes nice and peaceful good vibes

I Confirm a full Rich .... :D
Exist the lathe "DeWalt ?"

Hi, W,
You need to learn more about what ? And you would need to post yourself in the welcome section . Its nice to know i little about you all would agree.