Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cool hosts

Pilgor

been awhile since I've posted but I have been reading everyday. So exited about 445nm should be buying an artic from WL.

Back on topic, I was looking at thinkgeek and came across these stempunk guns, they would make a cool host for a 445nm diode.

ThinkGeek :: Colonel J. Fizziwig's Blasters

Hey I know the guy that designed those. He has like 5 more too.

I guess if you had some long shaft drill bits you could pull it off, but it would be tedious to say the least.

I asked him once about adding high powered lasers to his guns. He said he had no use for a laser that could blind someone.

Edit. That's a Nerf Maverick. So you could just get one of those and paint it up, like he did originally.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2298569&CAWELAID=107529451

Last edited:
Hey I know the guy that designed those. He has like 5 more too.

I guess if you had some long shaft drill bits you could pull it off, but it would be tedious to say the least.

I asked him once about adding high powered lasers to his guns. He said he had no use for a laser that could blind someone.

Edit. That's a Nerf Maverick. So you could just get one of those and paint it up, like he did originally.

Nerf N-Strike Maverick Blaster - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

It would be sweet to have 6 different lasers have a 2xblue 2xred 2xgreen

have 2 of each at 200mw and 100mw lol. Design it so when the barrel rotates the one on top is on and all the others arent