Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Contest... 6mm 650 diodes

Hey LPF

I am going to do a contest that is for any one and I mean any one noobs, vets I mean any one.. Ya I know most of the vets have tons of these hanging around in their supply bins and closets but who could not use a few more RIGHT!

I will pick two winners to get 2 of these diodes each!

the rules---- There are no rules..

Just tell me why I should ship two of these nice little 6 mm 650nm diodes to you

Get Creative...

contest will end on the 24 of April

Edit..

Winners of the contest are BusMan , KranzBoy I will ship these out this week end... Busman yours will probably go out monday.. Two to six days I think for a regular letter... pm with any concerns. thanks for playing

Last edited:

That is very generous of you, so glad that everyone is allowed to participate. :worthy:Well my take would be that for no other reason being that all my builds have been with a 12mm AixiZ module. would like to do a build using a press fit diode. I did think that I ordered som awhile ago but they came already pressed into a module. This would be a good prelude to a planned 520nm !W. That will be a bit further down the track!
:beer:

these are not raw diodes guess i should of made that clear these are ready 2 go 6mm 650nm dodes 3 to 5 volts 5 mw diodes all you need to do is hook them up fun for building pens, ufo, laser sights 4 swords that kind of thing

Oh well, it is still generous of you. I will wait to see what Easter Bunny brings me!:shhh:

alennn

I'm a noob and I'm dead broke right now and I could use a few diodes to build my first laser. :)

But I won't be dead broke always. This would get me started. :D

Alenn I do not know what it would cost me to ship to Croatia from the US but I will look in to it these are canned diodes that are ready to go they do not need drivers and are 3 to 5 v

I looked into it should not cost me more than a couple bucks us... I if I choose you will send it as fragil or some thing along those lines

the diodes are 6mm 650-nm canned diodes 5mw ready to go and im giving four out of a shipment i purchased best reason why x 2 get two each

alennn

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vortish again. ;)

TimTom

Hehe.. building a double laserplotter. Two same pictures made at the same time :D

Would be cool, arent it?

Tim

My diodes are in and man are they tiny.. But ya know for some thing so small they do shine bright... I will be shipping these out to the lucky winners soon have fun and keep posting