Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Computer scrap gold money WITHOUT chemicals or mechanical processing

In this video I show how you can still make money on scrap computer parts without refining the parts yourself, so there is no use of chemicals, no tedious work in crushing and grounding parts, no burning and melting. Just a quick way of getting it exported with correct paperwork and get the money directly to your bank account.

Selling whole parts will ofcourse yield a lower price then processing it all yourself, but equipment, chemicals, refining, work hours, wear and tear on your stuff is all important factors to count into the equation, last but certainly not least, take care of your own health! Chemicals and fine dust from crushing electronics is not good for your body if you fail to protect it correctly.

This is the part 1 of 2 video and the second video will be about the process after the packet has been sent, comparison with my estimate and what is really paid out. I expect to have part 2 ready in a week or so.

I've been over all the ways to do scrap gold and unless someone is giving you a ton of scrap for free don't waste your time with getting rich quick schemes because you won't come out ahead with videos like this...

To get anything over less than a gram of refined gold takes ALOT of computer scrap, Like hundreds of pounds of scrap...

Last edited:
anything over less than a gram

hz0ML.gif

d03z.n0T.c0mpuT3

Reactions: GSS
I've been chucking every electrical thing I find with gold in a bin to someday extract the gold. I don't even want to sell it or anything, I just think it would be fun to have a solid gold bead.

Part 2 is now ready that I have received all confirmations, papers and the money is in my bank account :)

It only took 5 days from I sent off the package till I had the money, awesome and fast service!

What was the profit over the cost of shipping and such, for those of use just skimming and not watching the video