Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Competition time!!!!

T

timelord

I'm not sure when they draw the winning entry but they'll probably email you if your the lucky winner...

Good luck ;)

Hey Rog. How do the designs change? Is it just the discs are a little of balance or not completely secured so they move a little when you tilt the laser and box?

P

Placebo

Actually, they're looking for the "top commentator", the person with the most comments for the month. Better get busy, the leader has 212 so far. I guess if you're not working, it might be a worthwhile pursuit, especially if want to be a career spammer!

S

SenKat

Placebo said:
Actually, they're looking for the "top commentator",  the person with the most comments for the month.  Better get busy, the leader  has 212 so far.  I guess if you're not working, it might be a worthwhile pursuit, especially if want to be a career spammer!

Hmmmm..........Looks like the PERFECT job for me ! LOL TOTALLY kidding ! I thought it was the "best" comment - not the most comments - eh, I didn't try for the best, either, but rog deserves some love for his work on that !

G!

Hey Rog. How do the designs change?

It is just a case of getting the mirrors to wobble "just a little bit" too much and you miss the next mirror.

I should have spent a bit more time filming it, if you turn off one motor you get a tunnel, from there you can get any number of static patterns, the changes are endless, I tend to use batteries that are no good for pointers so I can recycle all my old batteries.

Regards rog8811

P

Placebo

SenKat said:
Hmmmm..........Looks like the PERFECT job for me ! LOL TOTALLY kidding ! I thought it was the "best" comment - not the most comments - eh, I didn't try for the best, either, but rog deserves some love for his work on that !

Yeah, they're looking for the MOST, not the "best". Big difference there! Dragon is not involved with judging. Also, there is an unspecified delay for moderation after posts are submitted, so things will probably get interesting around midnight on the 31st!

Great video by the way, Rog!