Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Coming back!

hey all you guy's, it's been to long since my last visit to the LPF! there was a reason for my absence as my life got flipped upside down, driven over my a 16 wheeler and pissed on for good measures :(. well it all started when I was attacked by a rott well I was at work. damn dog bite the shit out of my arm and had me off work for a week or so, but not much longer after returning back to work my girlfriend and I split up. we had been together for about 8 years and have two children together a girl how ill be 6 on December 28 and a son that just turned 3. it's been a very difficult time for not only for me but them! there still young and don't quite understand what is going on and why there dad has to move back home with his parents in order to get his feet back on the ground! I've really missed being on the forum and you guy really are a great ground of guys/gals. I hope to be on the forum quite a bit more here soon, and I've got a lot of stuff I might be trying to sell off in order to help this transition along a bit quicker as money is becoming tight around the holiday season.

Andrew

Blord

Welcome back, you haven't been long away. I am sorry to hear the sad events.
Life sometime never goes as expected. :(
Cheer up !

When it rains it pours. keep your chin up, those kiddos need a good example.

Not to be a vulture, but some of your units might interest me if you need to sell.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back Andrew, I was just thinking about where you have been.
Sorry to hear of your rough luck!
Maybe being back here at LPF will help, in a small way, to get some normalcy back in your life. :)
Good to see you again!

sinner

I've been also wondering what's up with no postings lately you've been missed, I am sorry to hear about the sad events man I hope it's just a rough patch things always get better with time and I wish you all the good luck!

Thanks Guys! glad to see that some of you guys still remember who I am! well things are starting to fall back into place so I feel like I've braved the storm, my next big task it to make sure I get fair parenting times, which isn't really happening now and it bugs the shit out of me, but I think it's worse on the kids as they never want to leave when they have there overnight visit's and such.

Bro, I feel for you and the kids being a father myself. I'm no stranger to divorce too. Pray that you persevere and keep the strength to move on :

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr