Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Collecting money on brand new S1 lenses

Wmacky

Mine showed up today. I think I was one of the last, so it's got to be getting close to the end.

Thanks Paul, and Joker.

Rifter

My lens finally arrived this week while i was on vacation. They are all in there and appear to be undamaged, and i need to do some more testing but so far appear to match the already posted results of being a few percent lower in blue/green vs authentic G2 but 10 percent or so better with reds.

Thanks guys.

TomD

Got mine from the post office earlier today. Put a little teflon tape around one since my heatsink's threads are a tiny bit wider.

Usual delays as expected from the local PO. Tracking indicated that the lenses arrived in the country on the 9th, but I decided to wait until they sent the usual pickup notice, which arrived on the 22nd, and indicated a Sept. 16 issue date. Hahaha.

Thanks a lot to Paul & Eitan, and to the other participants who also made this one possible!

Rifter ans TomD, thank you guys for your participation which made all this possible. I thought everyone had received their lenses by now, but it seems that there are a few in other countries than the USA that are still receiving their lenses. If you are not aware of it, we are running a new group buy that is for some newly machined hosts with a copper heat sink option, or aluminum heat sink. If anyone is interested check it out.

Update: received mine today, haven't had time to test but they look fine. Thanks for the GB!

FYI there may not be many more lens GBs as AixiZ.com has them in stock in Houston for $8 each.