Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

cnioptics

We hope and need more orders from you.:yh: However, we are regret that we can not post the price list here, as actually there is a little different between retailers’ price and ours. Usually when the individuals purchase products from CNI the total payment including freight, insurance and bank charge which is higher than they buy from CNI's distributors, but the extra charge are necessary and can not be avoid. CNI can not receive Papal and credit card as it is inconvenient to arrangement.
If you are interested in CNI lasers please check Laserglow Technologies - Handheld Lasers, Alignment Lasers and Lab / OEM Lasers in Canada and Blue, green, yellow, red and IR handheld lasers for astronomers in USA. They can offer CNI products with good quality and service.:yh:

The site you posted for US only has 5mW lasers. Kinda limp there. Also, there are many lasers at CNI that is not on Laserglow.

And I cant think of any reason that you wouldn't post the price, other than the fact that you mark them up high for single orders.

Last edited:
The site you posted for US only has 5mW lasers. Kinda limp there. Also, there are many lasers at CNI that is not on Laserglow.

And I cant think of any reason that you wouldn't post the price, other than the fact that you mark them up high for single orders.

Scroll down. I see a 100mW 405nm, 400mW 445nm, 50mW 473nm, 200mW 532nm and an 80mW 589nm.

Oopsies, Sorry, still though, not nearly the variety that we see at the CNI site.

Yeah, but that's a good price on the 50mW 473, that's $10 more than from the latest CNI GB and there's supposedly no wait and an included battery and charger.

All the distributors can offer all products CNI website shows if you request.
You can phone to them if you want to order.

We hope and need more orders from you.:yh: However, we are regret that we can not post the price list here, as actually there is a little different between retailers’ price and ours. Usually when the individuals purchase products from CNI the total payment including freight, insurance and bank charge which is higher than they buy from CNI's distributors, but the extra charge are necessary and can not be avoid. CNI can not receive Papal and credit card as it is inconvenient to arrangement.

Do you mean the PP fee they charge is inconvenient? What Not Just add it to your pricing? They even have the shipping address thats confirmed already set up. How is posting the prices of what you sell on your web-page inconvenient? Why would you make a post Advertising your Products on your OWN web-page and then tell us that if we really wanted the stuff there to not goto your web-page that you posted but goto someone else's? Why are you using DHL when they charges you Way to much to overseas ship? You would sell more products and make more $$ per item saving on shipping for both of us.

You really are making it more difficult and expensive on purpose it seems. Just doesn't make much sense.

I think CNI is doing main Business with Industrial Products. Slowly slowly they wake up and realised the potential doing business with private persons. They already give a chance to see their Website in different Language. It is not possible to show exact prices but a suggested price would be very helpful.
And 30% lower prices will explode your volume of sales !!!

Last edited:
Yes, payment is really a problem for individuals to order, most business of CNI via T/T, but CNI has distributores all over the world, they can receive credit card payment. This link is tributors' information Green & Blue laser Red Yellow UV Infrared Pulsed laser module,laser pointers Portable laser RGB laser DPSS laser-all solid states

I am sure you guys would get MUCH more business if you posted prices. I don't even bother looking through your site because I dont mind asking an email saying how much is this, how much is this, how much is this, how much is this, how much is this. If I could just see what you wanted for s

CNI probably doesn't use paypal because paypal is a complete ***** to work with as a retailer. I used to work with someone who used to offer paypal on his website but removed the option after being screwed on dozens of sales.

Also, here at Laserglow we would be more than willing to sell you any product that CNI can make. Phone or e-mail sales, ask about it. That's WHY Laserglow exists, to let consumers get CNI products easily. Please, somebody buy a 473nm or a 561nm PGL-III-C. I want to see them just as badly as you guys do!

DISCLAIMER: My views do not represent the views of Laserglow Technologies.

I just honestly think that they could easily post there customer Rates Because all the companies that use them call directly and order. I drought they goto the CNI website and fish threw there to find what they want. You could post pricing. I just think you guys do that way so you can charge what ever you feel like that day and minute. They could also add the PP fee to the cost.

I don't understand how they can't grasp that all the people paying the other companies would just go directly to them if it was made easier. Less Greedy hands touching it the more $$ for both of us honestly.

jakeGT

how many companies need a handheld pointer anyways? I'm just curious what they could possibly need a handheld laser for, if they are experimenting anything that is.